twenty

"Exposed"

• Hyungwon's pov •

I took the bus back home. I didn't know it was disturbingly comforting and the fact that the bus was almost empty soothed me.

I get it now, Aira. I understand why you liked taking the night bus.

I stared at the window lazily as my phone kept on ringing.

"Damn it, can't this girl just leave me?", I hissed as I threw my phone aside

This Yoora girl keeps on calling and texting, it's annoying. Wait, is this how Aira felt all this time?

I ruffled my hair as the bus suddenly stopped. This is it.

I almost forgot my phone but I managed to slid in into my pocket.

I pressed on the doorbell as the maids opened it for me.

"Young master, I need to tell you that-", one of the maid spoke up but I raised my hand

"I'm not in the mood, tell me tomorrow", I yawned

"But young-"

I dismissed her and she bowed to me. I proceed to head upstairs. I lazily opened my bedroom door but my eyes went wide at the sight.

"You have some explaining to do", Minhyuk angrily stated while crossing his arms and threw me the news article.

The rest of Monsta X was there too but I can see the ones that looked furious was Minhyuk, I.M and Wonho.

"Calm down, Minhyuk. We need to be calm", Shownu reminded him

I deeply sighed as I slumped on the bed

"Did you just cry Chae? Your eyes, it looked really puffy", Kihyun shook his head as I held forehead

I was about to answer but my phone buzzed. I cursed under my breath and it was Yoora, again.

"Can't she just fucking leave me alone?", I threw my phone on the floor and stepped on it.

The others glanced at each other as I scoffed and sat on the couch.

"Now what did you ask me?", I coldly stated as they all cleared their throats

"We can do it tomorrow. Ice cream anyone?", Jooheon offered

 Ice cream anyone?", Jooheon offered

• Jungkook's pov •

I have been running in circles looking for Aira. I cursed under my breath when I remembered how Hyungwon dragged her away.

I hate the way Aira looked at him. They're nothing now, why did you still have that look in your eyes?

I tried to calm myself as Aira didn't even bother to answer my calls.