afterword

a/n : hello love! i'm finally back with this last chapter after quite some time. i'm so sorry for the delay and thankyou for sticking to me until the very end. enjoy.

The sky was bright, radiating pure blue to the naked eyes of human being as they did their usual routine

The sky was bright, radiating pure blue to the naked eyes of human being as they did their usual routine. But for a few people, today was out of the ordinary.

Heels clicking against the cemented stairs, white stainless gown draping effortlessly as the one who wore it moved, flower arrangements as far as eyes could see and closest relatives gathering in one faithful place.

"Could you zip this up for me?"

The worried bride was biting her nails as the bridesmaids only could follow the instructions and proceed with caution in order to satisfy the beautiful lucky lady.

"Where's my coffee? I need one like right now."

No one could blame her really, it was her big day after all.

"Can I get Kira? I think my mascara's ruined!"

Her heavy suffocating dress made a puffing sound as she sat down abruptly to catch her short breath.

Knock! Knock!

The bride's dressing room was opened to reveal one of her bridesmaids, wearing gray with blue undertone off shoulder dress, which looked ravishing on her.

"God, are you really that anxious?"

Her voice soothed the bride as she came dashing towards the one who spoke, engulfing her into the warmest hug as she breathed out in relief,

"Thank god you're here!" She exclaimed happily, "I feel like dying, Aira."

She giggled enthusiastically, "Tell me about it." Aira broke from their hug, "You look beautiful, Lisa."

"So as you!" The godzilla of bride or Lisa said while twirling her bestfriend to get a better look, "Man, I really outdone myself by choosing this color for you. You're glowing."

"I know," Aira teased by flipping her loosely curled hair and let Lisa sit, "But today is about you and the groom."

Aira got a better look at her drop dead gorgeous best friend and felt like tearing up, "I can't believe we're finally here. I mean, it all seemed like yesterday when we graduated from high school, now you're about to be someone's wife." Her eyes got watery as Lisa snorted,

"Says the one who got married first than the rest of us," Lisa shook her head and held Aira's hand, "Now tell me, is the reason you're late was because of Hyungwon's habit to oversleep?"

Aira blushed visibly at Hyungwon's name and the mention of marriage as she glanced briefly  on her left hand's ring finger, an elegant yet simple ring was wrapped around it.