six

"Han River"

• Aira's pov •

I stayed all day in my apartment after yesterday. I wanted to be alone so I shut my phone off.

I did everything I could to ease my mind from the marriage burden. I knew some people would be thrilled to marry young but I'm not that kind of person. I wanted to explore new things first before finally settling down. Another thing is I don't want to lose Hyungwon either so it's hella confusing.

Minggyu has told me about his breakup with Hyeri. Apparently he was the one who broke it off. He said he didn't feel the same way anymore and that Hyeri seemed distant recently. I haven't been able to contact Hyeri too since she was busy with work.

My mind suddenly reminded me of someone that I can rely on everytime I had a problem. I turned my phone on only to see dozens of phone calls and texts from my friends, well most of them from Hyungwon. I immediately dialed the number and pressed dial.

• I

• I.M's pov •

Jooheon hyung and I were battling each other in a video game because the loser has to buy the winner anything he desired for a week.

I was about to win the game until my phone buzzed. I looked to see who called, Baek Aira.

I immediately paused the game.

"Yah maknae, what the hell? It's almost over", Jooheon hyung complained

"Wait, she's calling", I picked up my phone

"Who? Is it more important than this game?", he asked

"Yes and it's Aira", Jooheon hyung became quiet and I flee to the balcony so he won't hear my call with her

"What's up baby?", she immediately chuckled as I said that.

"Changkyun-ah, are you busy right now?"

I looked over at Jooheon hyung who is unpatiently waiting while threatening to press the 'play' button.

"Nope, why? You need advice on something?", she immediately became quiet but I knew she was nodding.

"You know we're talking on the phone right? I can't see you nod", she laughed. Damn I love her laugh...

"Yes! I need some advice! Can you come to the Han River?"

"Which spot? The usual near the convenience store?"

"Yup, I'll treat you ramen okay?", I said yes and hung up.

I went back inside to grab my car keys as Jooheon hyung looked at me confused.

"Where are you going? We're in the middle of life and death right now", he pointed at the screen.