twenty one

"Change"

• Aira's pov •

I woke up at the sound of a blender? My eyes were very heavy and it took me a few tries to open them. I slowly sit myself up as I can feel dizziness in my head.

"God, why is this so painful?", I held my head and looked around

"This is not my room..."

I was in a very large bedroom, probably three times the size of my apartment with monochrome furniture and an accent of red. It was very clean and the glass windows made me able to see Seoul city view.

I turned my head around to a door leading to a closet and next to it was an area filled with sports equipments.

"Wait, where am I exactly?", I searched through the work desk and found a family photo. Oh.

"Good morning", I jumped at the voice

"Jungkook?", I blinked a few times as he approached me

"How are you feeling?", he leaned against the desk and eyed me thoroughly

"Uhm fine? I mean my head was spinning like crazy", I chuckled as he nodded

"Here, drink this. It'll help you get sober completely", he handed me a weird juice and I hesitated for a bit.

"I was drunk? But how-", he gestured me to drink it up so I just sighed and did as told

"Ew that tasted really gross", I handed him back the glass as he laughed

"Feeling much better right?"

"What was in that juice?", I can feel the bitterness filling up my mouth.

"Trust me, you don't want to know", he smirked as he suddenly caressed my cheek. I flinched at his action.

"What are you doing?", I yanked his hand away and he looked at me confused

"You got to be kidding me", he glared at me

"Huh?", is all I managed to say

"Don't tell me you don't remember anything from last night"

I averted my mind to remember what happened last night.

"I don't remem-", suddenly a flash of memory went through my mind. I covered my mouth in surprise and took a step back.

I kissed him?!

"Remember now? Damn took you long enough", he bit his lips and crossed his arms

God damn Aira, why are you so stupid? Pretend you forget or something.

"Huh? Pft what? I don't remember anything pabo", I said with a smug face as his smirk grew bigger.

"Then I'll have to remind you then", he walked towards me and snake his hand to my waist. I gulped hard at the close distance.

His warm breath was against me and I can feel his perfume. He looked at my lips.

"J-jung..", his soft lips were against mine and unfortunately it felt great.

He is such a good kisser...

I suddenly remembered Hyungwon so I broke away from the kiss.

"We...we can't", I shook my head and headed towards the door.

I can hear his footsteps running towards me as I ran faster. I tried to turn the door knob but it's locked.