Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Word Count: 423 Words

I wake up look around, in a panic. I quickly sit up, well tried. An arm is around my waist. I look behind me seeing Alec. Oh yeah, Alexandria. Safe Haven, forgot I was here. I shake him, nothing.

"Alec..."

"Alec..."

"Hey asshore, wake up." Nothing what the fuck.

"Alec wake the fuck up, you asswipe." Still nothing.

"Oh my fucking god you bitch after a break up, wake." Again, nothing.

What the fuck... If he's dead I swear to god. Get up

"Are you dead?" Nothing...

"Duuuudeeee." Nothing....

"Help Alec walkers are coming in get off your ass!" And now he's up.

Alec shoots up, hitting my chin with his forehead. Ow.

"Finally youre up." I say slyly.

"Bitch."

"You love me."

"In your dreams princess." I smile for once instead of smirk. I like the nickname.

"Bitch the fuck Ima' queen."

"Oh sorry your highness." Ooo high, that reminds me. Smirking, I get up and inform him Im leaving.

"Hey dude I'm going out."

"Why?"

"I gotta do something I'll be back though."

"Ight." He says, looking unsure of what I would do.

I smile and walk out of his house. I grab my bag on the way out with my weapons. I look to the porch and see Sammy, sleeping. I was gonna take him but he's sleeping so I'm not going to wake him up. I walk down the street to where I jumped the wall last time. I see it a little far but not too much so I run to it. I get there and take out my pocket knife, gabbing it in the wall for foot support. My right hand grips a part of the wall, the other doing the same but my left hand is lower, to see my feet. I put my foot on the knife and pushed myself up, getting on the wall. I jump down and look around for any walkers, seeing nothing I continue to walk. I walk straight for about ten more minutes until I see a tree house. I smirk to myself as I start climbing the ladder. Once I'm at the top, I rummage through my bag until I found what I was looking for. My fucking get away. Weed. I take out one small amount of weed, but enough to get me fucked, and roll it. After I was done I grab my lighter and light the blunt. After lighting it, I look around and take a hit.

"Welcome To Wonderland..."