Chapter Eleven

This book is so dead lmao

Chapter Eleven

Word Count: 953 Words

Recap: "'Grimes you are so lucky." With that sentence Carl leans in and so do I.

Rigt before our lips meet, suddenly the trap door from the floor jiggles. I jump off of Carl, grab my gun and point it to the soon to be open door. I look to Carl and he had the same idea. Carl puts an arm around my waist, protecting me from whatever which, I dont need but I actually dont move it.

"Its stuck, why wont this open?" The voice says, male of course, his swedish accent. Shit for me. I could take on a guy I know that, but he could be from my, my old group... I look to the trap door seeing the idiot pulling to open the door. Its push.

"Hey idiot, its a push door, ever heard of it." I yell before my brain could controll me to not. Well now I know why my mouth got my into trouble at school. I smirk remembering school and how it was.

"Cry someone is in here." Cry... Cry where have I heard that nickname...

"Pewds no one is in there go." That voice, that other nickname. Fuck I think I know who it is. The door opens and me and Carl are greeted by a blonde hair boy with blue eyes almost like Carls but to be honest I like Carls much better. And brunette boy with blue eyes too. 

"Oh shit." We all say in sync other than Carl.

"Well shit someone gotta tell all the walker fan girls." I smirk. Carl looks at me as if Im crazy.

"Carl meet Pewdiepie and Cryaotic. Other wise known as Felix and...?" Dont look at me like that I only watched a couple of his videos and every one knows Felix.

"Ryan." He says in his Cry Reads old videos. I can see hes trying to be intimidating. Yeah that isnt working.

"You know them?" Carl asks, great all eyes are on me.

"Who does know Felix first of all. Second of all, Ryan here, is his best friend, hes very known trust me."

"You know us?" Here we go again.

"Seriously who doesnt, I bet if walkers werent around you wouldnt ask that. Feli- actually Ryan should know better."

"Hey!" Felix yells.

"Im surprised you guys survived, no offense but you guys are youtubers."

"No offense but Im surprised a 15 year old girl survived."

"Oi, watch it bub Im 16." I smirk, seeing theyre faces are priceless.

"Oh, um, er, well then."

"Im 17." Fucking Carl man. After he says this I burst out in laughter.

"Oh...Oh...Oh my...Carl....hahahahahaha....jesus oh my god, you just gotta state youre 17....oh my god! Hahahahahah." I try and manage out. F'ew, that was funny.

"Shut it dollface." Carl of course says.

"Welp, Ryan, Felix, nice to meet you guys, in person." I say, getting up to take a better look at them, they seem thirsty.

"Youre voice sounds familiar, were have I heard it?" Cry asks. To be honest, I know Felix in person, my mum knew him, he's actually my old best friend. I just didnt metion it. Well to you I did, lets get back to the story. Cry has probably heard my when Felix was skyping him and I was staying with Felix and Marzia for a little while but I was ten at the time maybe even nine.

"Yeah  me too, you look a little bit like my old friend but you couldnt be, she was like ten when this started." A tear rolled down his cheek, he thinks Im dead. Wow thanks for believing in me cousin. They all look at me. Shit did I say that out loud?

"Yeah." Felix says.

"What was her name?" Carl asks.

"I-I-I, her name was Ri-" I interupt their conversation.

"Um Felix may I talk to you? Yeah? Okay lets go." I dont wait for his answer, I grab him and pull him into the little kitchen type deal away from the others.

"You idiot you dont just say my real name!" I whisper/yell. His eyes widen.

"Youre, no you were ten, how?" I couldnt tell him the real thing, he thought of my mother as his own. He knew about Enid so Id have to tell him about that.

"My, my mum told me about it and I ran out of the house, I had a gun from when I had to do that thing you didnt talk to me for like a week because of, and a lot of ammo. Came in handy. I met up with Enid about a month later, wish I hadnt, she was in a group, I got added because she was my blood. They wanted to fucking rape me and when I said no, I woke up the next morning with a house full of walkers and not even a knife or food left. Theres this thing called a safe haven, well Alexandria and its gonna come crashing down probably, but Enid is there, Carl out there, is her boyfriend. He caught me getting, um, high here."

"Wow." was all that left his mouth. He looked like he was deep in thought until he spoke again.

"You looked pretty cosey with your sisters boyfriend there." He smiles.

"I knew you'd say some bullshit like that. C'mon we gotta get you and Cry to Alexandria and passed the test. Also people call me Alexis, or Al. Do not, use my real name.  Got it?" He nods and pulls me from the little kitchen area to where the other boys are.

"Well, lets go." I grab my bag and pull the trap door open.