Chapter three

Victoria P.O.V

When the bat was gone I got up and went in my room and closed my curtains and laid on my bed.

"Did that really happen?" I asked myself

I rolled over and looked at my parents picture. I missed them so much I started to fall asleep when all of a sudden someone screamed out on the street. I ran and opened my curtains and on to the balcony.

"What's wrong?" I yelled

Brad's mom ran out of her house. She was holding a handkerchief and tears running down her face.

"Come and see yourself."

I ran out off my balcony, grabbed my white robe, opened my bedroom door, and ran downstairs and out the front door running to Brad's mom.

"Come in."

She lead me upstairs and pointed at the door I opened it. This is Brad's room I looked and saw him on his bed pale as a ghost.

"Brad?" I whisper

I walked up to him and saw two holes on his neck.

I put my hand to my mouth and ran out the door, down the steps all the way to my room. I kneel down on my bed and cover my head.

Then I feel I hand on my shoulder I look up and I see Brad's mom I sit on the bed and she sits beside me.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"No." I said between tears

"What's wrong?"

"That's how we found my parents, the morning I found them dead, their window was open, they were pale as a ghost, and two holes on their neck."

I started crying so hard I shock we just sat there holding each other and crying our hearts out.