Chapter twelve

Dracula P.O.V

When I meet her lips my heart beated faster.

When we pulled away she looked at me and then I leaned in and kissed her again.

We looked at the night sky together my arms around her waist one of her arm holding mine. Her hand was on the back of my neck. Then I heard a screaming sound.

Victoria P.O.V

The next I knew I was on the ground with Dracula on top of me. I looked around and saw a man with a wood stack running closer I got up and grabbed his arm and pulled to make him fall I grabbed the stack and threw it and pulled him to the balcony and held him there I leaned closer and whisper.

"Try to kill him again, and see what happens!" He nodded and ran. I walked over to Dracula's non moving body.

He lifted my self up and the saw a terrifying sight the sun was rising.

 I quickly ran over to him and helped him up.
"Where do you sleep?"

"Down the hall and to the left at a blue door."

I quickly ran down the hall there was a still long way to go the curtain was open so I set him down behind the wall and closed them I lifted him up we finally got there I slammed the door shut.

Dracula P.O.V

"You saved me?"  She nodded her head

"I don't like someone getting killed just because their different."

I nodded I knew people thought I was a threat then I remembered that we kissed on the balcony I looked at her and got up and walked up to her.

I put my arms around her, her head on my chest.

I laid down on the bed that was there and I was rubbing my fingers through her hair, I started falling asleep put I sensed something, I sat up and pulled her closer.

She looked at me and I got up with me and picked her up as well.

I walked slowly back and behind the bed she held on to me not knowing what was wrong until she heard the door creak open.