Chapter nine

Dracula P.O.V

"Calm down please." I said she still struggled to get away.

"Calm down,Calm down after almost being hung and now knowing the bat I talked to is you and still having my hands bound!"

"Oh." I said and reached for her bounded hands. I started to get the knot undone and she started calming down.

After I unbound her hands she relaxed I sat next to her on the couch she faced me and stared into my eyes.

"I want the truth."

I let out a breath and began my story

"I am Dracula and I am a vampire, I was the one who killed Brad and your parents."

She looked at me with horror, I was the reason my parents were gone. she moved closer and said "You murder......you killed them." and started hitting my chest I held on to her and her face fell against my chest, hands holding her face she let it all out I just sat there holding her while she cried and I never let her go.

I held on to her I don't know how long and when she started breathing calmly she pushed a little further away but just enough for me to feel her breath on my chin I looked down at her tears were still going down her cheeks I wiped them away and put my hand on her cheek she closed her eyes and lifted her hand and put it on mine keeping it close.

I took her where I landed every night since I met her it was a good size from with a king size bed, a dresser,vanity, and a bathroom. The balcony had a little seat out on it she said thank you and said Good night and shut her door and I heard her closing her curtains. I walked to my chamber and laid down I was falling in love more and more.