Chapter nineteen

Victoria P.O.V

We sat out there for a longtime we looked at the stars for a longtime it was a while since I been out there Dracula held me close.

"There is our star." I pointed to the star my parents and I have had for years

"I am sorry." Dracula said

"For what?"

"For killing them I was just very hungry and I was only a child then."

"It's okay I think when my parents died I was thankful of what I have."

Dracula P.O.V

After we that we sat there I kissed the top of her head and remembered something the gifts I set on her pillow I got up and walked in the room and got them it they were small put I hoped she would like them I gave them to her.

"What are these?" she asked

"Just a couple of gifts for you."

She opened the smallest one it was my first vampire fang I lost when I was a child attached to a string.

"I love it!"

She opened the next one and it was a book called Love once lost.

"Thank you I wanted to read this."

She opened the last one it was a white comb with a red rose and the comb was white.

"I love these so much!"

She put the necklace on and walked inside and I followed her as she brushed her hair, she slipped into the bathroom wearing a white silky nightgown, I grabbed her and kissed her neck making my way to her lips, we kissed with a great passion until the sun started coming up, I picked her up along with the quilt and took her to my chamber.

I set her down as she pulled out her book and started reading as I started to unbutton my shirt, I laid down and watched her read, she was so beautiful I was so happy she loved me like I did, she marked her place and snuggled into me, I soon fell asleep.