Chapter twenty one

Dracula P.O.V

"It was Mrs.K's"

"That nice lady?"

"Yes."

She started crying harder I turned into myself and I held her close she pulled away and opened the locket and she started crying harder. I look at it and it had a picture of her and of that boy that I sucked.

"She understood everything that has happened in my life."

"Yes darling but why did she do die?"

"If the villagers saw no body that would mean the witch is still alive." She cried more I felt bad for her so much stuff has happened to her tears were flowing and harder to make but it seemed as though she had all this sadness in her and she is finally letting it out.

Victoria P.O.V

I pulled away and put the locket in my memory box that had pictures of my parents and of me has a child. I sat on my bed and Dracula came in he held out his hand and pulled me up to him enough that we were in a hug he lifted my chin and kissed my lips we fell on the bed he kept kissing me he pulled away.

"What was that all about?"

"I was hoping to get your mind off of it."

"Oh well my mind isn't complete off the topic maybe you should do it again."

This time we started dancing my back was against the wall and he kissed me we fell to the floor he pulled away and then came back down. Then there was thunder and a flash of light he got up and looked outside I was still on the floor he shut the door and closed the curtains he lit a lamp he came back over and picked me up bridal style he laid me on the bed and started kissing me thunder crashed and he kept kissing when we were out of breath he stopped I fixed my hair.

"Dracula." I said with a smile, he started to take off his shirt.

He had a lot more muscle than I thought he came over and laid me down flat on my back and kissed me my heart beating faster and faster when he pulled away he took off his boots and I took my shoes off we started kissing again and again. We out of breath after we finished kissing, he saw the sun rising to quickly for my liking, he picked me up and ran to the chamber where we fell into a deep sleep.