Chapter four

Victoria P.O.V

That night I waited for the bat again as I waited I looked up at the stars.

"Good evening." I jumped and saw the bat standing in front of me.

"You scared me!"

"My apologize."

I saw here with tear marks on her face and I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

She started to cry

"No, no, no don't cry I'm sorry."

"It's not you." she said

"What is it then?"

"This morning I few minutes after you left Brad's mom found Brad. Dead. In his bed with his window open and two holes on his neck. It reminded me of my...my......." she started cry before she finished.

"My parents." she said between sobs

"I'll be right back." he said and took off

After he left I ran in and grabbed the picture of my parents and ran back outside and set it beside me. Waiting for my new friend to come back.

Dracula P.O.V

When I got what I needed I flew back and landed in front of her she looked up with the most beautiful hazel eyes and her brown, blackish hair.

"Here." I said holding out a flower

She put her finger tips on her mouth and the took the rose.

"Thank you." she said holding it close to her nose, smiling.

"There's a pretty smile." she blushed almost as red as the rose itself.

She then sat it in her lap and took me in her  hands and kissed my head.

"What's that?" I pointed at the picture next to her.

"Oh," While grabbing it, "That's my mom and my dad."

When I saw who they were, I knew.

"I have to go!"

"Why?" she asked and looked up, the sun was just about to rise, but it was still dark.

"I will return. Good-bye." and flew away as I headed home I thought of her parents. I landed on balcony and turned back into myself and look back to see her clinging the rose I gave her.

"It's my fault she lost her parents." I thought for I was the one who sucked their blood.

"I'm sorry." I lipped toward her as I went inside to slumber.