Chapter five

Victoria P.O.V

I was wearing black in front of Brad's coffin. The preacher was saying a few words. "May god bring him home."

Then Brad's mother, "No son should die before his mother."
Then it was my turn, "Brad was a good man and he loved me and what a feel worse about is that I didn't love him back."
Brads mom put a arm around me.
After the funeral they lowered his coffin in the hole and everyone went to Brad's mom house for the wake to have a dinner.

It was dark when the funeral started now it black.

When we reached Brad's home I turned to go home no one stopped me.
When I reached to balcony the bat was there.

Dracula P.O.V

She walked out wearing black. I watched the funeral.

"Hello" she said
"Hello, you didn't love him?"
She looked up with surprising eyes.
"I watched the whole thing."

"I didn't love him because he didn't love me for me."she said sitting down, "He loved me for my beauty, and he called me crazy for sitting out here looking at the stars."

"Why do you?"

"Before my parents died they always sat out here at night, we had a our own star, but the night they died they didn't sit here because my dad didn't go to work and we needed to pay bills."

She stopped fighting tears I flew over to and landed on her lap she picked me up and hugged me.

She whispered "If only they stayed out here, they would be here."