Chapter twenty three

Victoria P.O.V

I woke up naked in his arms, last night was a true memory that I would never forget, I pulled on my white dress that I had moved into his room, I walked into the kitchen and made myself some breakfast I ate it quickly.

"Good evening my love."

"Ummmm honey I think you forgot your shirt." He smirked and made is way to me, I put my hand on his bare chest and kissed him deeply.

"Well I already ate so you go ahead and eat."

"Okay my dear I will."

He turned into a bat a left. I grabbed my book at sat with my feet on the chair I played with my locket when I heard the balcony door open.

"Darling your back early."

There was no answer he was probably trying to scare me but he promised he won't. I got up and turned around.

I screamed it was a man from the village I think it was the deputy.

"Witch you thought you could trick us?"

"I am not a witch I don't know what you are talking about." I started to back away but he came after me I ran behind the table and he pulled out a knife I threw the table at him he moved out of the way I ran behind a chair and he cut it missing me. I ran out and he grabbed my wrist spun me around and pushed it in my chest.

Dracula P.O.V

I turned into myself when I reached the balcony I put a small box in my pocket I turned and saw the doors open I walked to them and went inside to find the living room damaged I slowly walked toward the damage and then saw a hand it was Victoria on the ground I ran to her and turned her over there was a knife in her chest I put my hand under her neck and pulled her up.

"No my darling, I wish tonight would have gone to be happy tears, not these, please I wanted you to marry me and become my wife." I started crying my bat friend came in and told me everything I laid her down and she moved a little she was still alive but barley holding on.

"Watch her!"  I ran to the balcony and jumped and turned to a bat and flew to the house of the deputy. It started to storm and I reached his house his bedroom window was open and I flew through it. He turned as lighting flashed and scrambled out of bed.

"You killed the one I love!" I ran toward him with my fangs out I latched to his neck and sucked in he fell to the ground I heard footsteps and I quickly flew out the window as a bat. All I heard was a scream in the night is wife had found him.