A/N: Guess Who's Back!

G u e s s W h o ' s B a c k !

Sirecoum to everyone! This bitchy author is back from Chaos School! After all these 3-4 months of hiatus, I've finally come back to life! You may wonder why it took so long for me to update. Well there are tons of reasons why and you're going to hear them out!

1) My phone was confiscated.

So, yeaaah. About this, my phone was confiscated by my parents - which I hate (Sorry but I do.) They invaded lots of my privacy in my phone and sorta threatened me and shit. I don't want it detailed though. So that's that.

2) My phone got broken.

Since it was confiscated, my parents accidentally (on purpose) broke it. So, in that case, I couldn't use it anymore. I needed a new phone. But I ain't getting one till my birthday or Christmas --or even the rest of my life (╥_╥)

3) Laptop Quality

I have a latop so, I decided to use it instead of a phone. But, when I started opening Wattpad.com. It looked different from my perspective and I already knew I CANNOT work with this thing. It was just getting more complicated and stuff, VERY different we have in our phones. So, I decided not to write.

3) School

We all know that school's happening and we have tons of work to do and it's just exhausting and all. More specifically, annoying shits. Because of this, I cannot think of anymore plots in the stories because my mind is full of school shit.

4) I'm pregnant

Birth is such a great gift. I seriously love it. And there's all a time in our lives to give this gift. And that is--
....
Nah, I'm just kidding. I ain't pregnant just killing number of reasons so I can go to reason number 5 LMAO "ψ(`∇')ψ