Chapter 25: Popularity Factor

Y/N's POV

"Hey, you! The new school princess or whatever! Halt!"

Huh?

I about-face to see a quite familiar girl. She comes near me with an attitude. As she did, I got a closer look on how she looks like.

Black hair, brown eyes, well, that was the only natural part of her that seemed, natural, since her face is obviously drowned in make-up. Her lips were thick layers of lipstick. Most of her clothes were designer's, I could tell. Of course, her things were expensively branded.

I can really tell that she's rich.

"Um, yes?" I don't really know her but she did awfully look familiar-or rather sound familiar too.

"Ugh! Don't act like you don't know me!" She yells, insisting that I have to know who she is. However, I don't and I don't care who the hell she is. Honestly, I don't even wanna know who she is because if she disgustingly screams out every word she says then I'd have to say no thanks.

"I'm sorry but don't know you, just a bit familiar." I confess, politely. She rolls her eyes, disturbed by the fact I don't know her. Sorry hun, but I really don't nor do I want too.

"I am Brittney Wong! Queen bee of ECA! Everyone adores me and all of those things. You should know who I am because I'm popular!" Brittney arrogantly introduces. She flips her hair by twisting her head.

I don't know but when she did I kinda heard something that just got hit by a whip.

I didn't say anything since her ego is just as big as her mouth. I stare at her. Brittney rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, raising a brow. "Sad, I expect you to know me since you've been attending ECA for like, 3-4 months or whatever and you don't know me. Seriously, are your brain cells blocked by math equations junk to keep you from knowing me? Cuz that explains why your head is evenly unbalanced."

What. The. Actual. Hell. Oh my god, I can't believe this skank has got some mouth on her. Unbelievable, first meeting and she's already insulting me. Remember when I said she's familiar, yeah, familiar since I've seen her running around in the mentally disabled hospital trash queen edition. Queen bee? Pffft, more of like, garbage queen.

But I didn't spit back a comeback just yet, I simply plaster a fake smile on my face. "Haha, yeah. I guess so."

"Whatever! I'll just make an exception since you're new-add to that the new school princess!" She says. "But I'm the queen bee! Basically, perfect and rich. So, if you're jealous, just keep it to yourself. Hating me won't make you any money." She adds, like she was some sort of celebrity.

This time, I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Uh huh, sure. Is that all you wanna tell me?" I ask. I wanna go back to the canteen where my real friends are. I don't like this girl's attitude.

"Oh no! I'm not done yet," I was hoping she was done though. She bats her eyelashes with a straight face and says, "I have a favor to ask of you."

Favor? What favor? I'd have to say no if it involves her.

"...and you can't say no since it involves a massive amount of extracurricular points."

Wait, what? Massive amount of extracurricular points? So, it's a school organization? What exactly is her favor?

She brings out a piece of delicate paper and shows it to me.

"Join the cheerleading team."