Christmas Special

Sirecoum!

Merry Christmas to you all!

In honor of Christmas, this story is a short Christmas Special for every reader to enjoy.

This has nothing to do with the story nor is it a part of it.

But, it is certain that you are a special part of this story as a character and that this is still a Marco X Reader story. However, it just doesn't connect to the story.

Although, some parts are noticeable from the original story. Enjoy the short story!

Merry Christmas!

-------------------------------------

It was Christmas Eve.

The day before Christmas.

Neon lights, red and green colored decorations filled the atmosphere of Echo Creek. The white snow covered almost everything with its snowflake.

A snowflake. A tiny and cold piece of glass-like structure that makes the snow. Tiny and cold but beautiful it was. The patterns flowed throughout the source, the center. With one brush of your fingertips with it, you can feel the satisfaction you expected to be. A single touch with your tongue can even make your mood brighten in a swing.

The story begins with a snowflake that fell from the heavens. Slowly it goes and the right place it goes. Rushing things isn't sometimes the answer, it takes time and work, like love.

While on the other side of the story, two young teens spent their Christmas Eve at the park. Little did they know that this Christmas will unveil some truths about each other. That will soon make their relationship bond hale and hearty.

"Marco, look!" Y/N giggled, continuing to form a snow angel from the snow on the ground. "I'm making a snow angel for the first time this season!" She excitedly squealed as she sat up straight from the construction she were working on.

Marco shivered from the wintry weather and hugged himself, "Y/N, that's not the first time you did a snow angel this season," He pointed out the other snow angels she made minutes ago.

Y/N awkwardly smiled at him. She were just taken away from the glorious weather and its beauties. She wanted this to be the most memorable Christmas ever. Especially, the best and most memorable Christmas ever since, she'll never know when's the next Christmas that both of them are going to spend together. So, she's planning to make every moment count.

She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. Marco extended his hand out for her to pull and stand up, "Let me help you up." She pulled his hand and regained her balance, looking at the ground while dusting herself off.

When she was finally done dusting off snow, she realized that Marco was just really up close to her. Her cheeks were colored crimson when she made eye contact with him in a close distance.

She gazed at each other's eyes for a second. His deep hazelnut eyes pierced right through her E/C eyes. Both of their lips were shut. Everything was shutting down and time began to slow. It felt like everything was evolving around the both of them.