Chapter 28.5: Jealousy Kisses

A/N: OMFFFFGGG! 500 FOLLOWERS GUYSSSS AND LIKE 36K READDDSSSS?! THANK YOUUUU SOOOOO MUCHHHH OMGGGGG!

okay continue reading lolol thisll be a long~ (like marco's di--readers: CaN u nOT--kk sorry :c sheeshhh triggered) chapterrrr

Marco's POV

"Everyone got a pair? Good. Each pair will be making a book relating to our last lesson but this time, you'll be using your life experiences. It'll be passed next week. Start making your drafts today. Questions will be entertained. You may now begin." Ms. Collins finishes, making her way to her desk as students come near her to ask questions.

Star turns to me, "Your call." I nod at her. I don't know what came over me but I had the urge to glance at Y/N.

"What? No! I'm not writing that! It's embarrassing!" Y/N blushes as Lucas laughs. "Why not? It's an experience relatable to the lesson. It qualifies." Lucas lays out a point making Y/N roll her eyes. "Fine! But you're going to have to include..." Then, Y/N leans into Lucas's ear to whisper something.

A few seconds later, Lucas blushes. "What?! Why put that up?!" He flushes. Y/N crosses her arms, "It's just as you said, now we're even." She sticks out her tongue as they both chuckle. "Fine." Lucas hesitantly agrees.

I furrow my eyebrows. What in the world are they even talking about to drive them to get red like that? It ought to be something unrelated I can feel it. Don't they understand that this is a project? They should work seriously. It could affect their grades.

"Marco, your call?" Star snaps me back to reality. She looks at me in question. "Of course. I'll make the draft, just tell me the life experiences that you want me to put." I try my best to put on a smile but at the corner of my eye, seeing them working together makes me angry.

"Okie dokie!" Star gets on listing the experiences she's had on a piece of paper while I did the same but frequently, I would glare at the same time.

Their cheery conversation went on for a few minutes until the next subject was 5 minutes away. I tighten my grip on my pencil as I watch them continuously work together happily. Seeing Y/N happy with someone else, weighs my chest, knowing that I'm not the reason why she's smiling.

"Hahaha! I remember that time." Y/N giggles with her hand over her mouth. "Well, I guess you can say that it was CLASSY-fied." Lucas puns. The next thing I know they both burst out laughing that it came to a point where in our teacher scolds them. "L/N & Silverwood, hush please."

[A/N: idk wtf I just punned-gah, I need sans-fORgiVe mE oH rEaDerS!]

Once she states the name, the class starts to tease and howl. Y/N punches Lucas's arm. "That's for getting us scolded." She holds in her laughter. "Lmfao, at least I don't laugh like a circus walrus."

I clench my teeth. I hate it when I'm not the one making her smile, especially when the one that's making her smile is him. I hate it when I have no reason why I should hate him, especially him. I really don't like the feeling when I'm losing her over someone like him.

"Hahaha, no! Those sentences of yours should be organized, here let me help..." Y/N leans to Lucas and writes on his paper. What is going on? Isn't it supposed to be an individual sheet first? Why is Y/N that close to Lucas?

Importantly, why is she ignoring the fact that I'm acting slightly unusual? Augh.

"Whatever. If you're going to put scribbles on my paper then I'm going to have to 'help' you too." Lucas snatches Y/N's paper and inks it with random scribbles. "Noooo! Give it back!" She attempts to get her paper from Lucas's grasp. She snatches it away from him.