Chapter Three! -By mgm-22<3

This Amazing Great And Wonderfully Writen chappie is the work of none other than mgm-22!!

THANK YOU! (for the last time)

I'm not stuck anymore thank to this lovely person :) and AKBcookiiezz who helped me get up with her so thanks to them Belle's story can continue and I'm EXTREMELY appreciative.

 :D So enjoy this lovely chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My skin tingled as he held my face in his warm hands. His green eyes felt like they were boring into my soul. They held love and compassion, and I’m sure mine held the same. I felt like all time had stopped. It was only him and I.

He brushed his thumb over my cheek affectionately and I gave him a smile. He smiled back with that thousand watt smile of his. I swooned at his handsomeness.

Is this what love felt like? If it was, I was surely in love with this green-eyed man who made me feel like no other…

My eyes snapped open, and I realized I was dreaming again I ran a shaky hand through my hair and let out a shaky breath. . I heard the bird’s chirp rather loudly outside my window.

I looked at my clock to see it was only six o’ clock. That’s what I get for trying to sleep in on a Saturday. There was no way I was going back to sleep after that dream.

It was nice to actually wake up on my own. Getting woken up by that shrill scream of my stepmother was something no one wanted to hear the first thing in the morning.

What was so important about this green-eyed stranger that plagued my dreams? I guess my inner hopeless romantic was starting to take over my dreams as well.

I got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face to wake me up. I stared at my reflection in the small mirror.

My usually neat auburn brown hair was now a tangled mess. I put up my hair to keep it out of my face. My clear blue eyes were wide awake and my pale skin looked even paler than usual. I put up my hair to keep it out of my face.

I really didn’t feel like taking a shower right now, so I decided to head down stairs for breakfast. I decided on making a simple bowl of cereal.

I grabbed a box of cheerios. It was better than nothing. Since my step mother was so set on being in tip top physical shape, she had every food and drink organic and less fattening.

I poured them into a bowl and then poured the milk. I ate them pretty quickly, much to my disappointment.

Chores. I had an entire list of chores to do before the wicked step mother and her children came back. I guess I have to get started on them, sigh.

I grabbed the list and looked it over. The first was laundry. I shrugged, laundry wasn’t that bad. I grabbed the laundry basket and picked up all of the dirty clothes. Most of them were from Jacob’s room. He really was a slob.

Once I picked up all of the clothes around the house, I shoved them in the washer and turned it on. I looked at the list and gawked.

She wants me to color code her closet. Her closet was three regular rooms put together. Why would she want me to that? She’s the devil herself, that’s why.

After three long hours of putting all of her colors together, I was finally finished. I felt like someone had wacked me with a baseball bat. I was that sore.

I walked back down stairs and put all of the clothes in the dryer. I consulted the list and let out a snort. She wanted me to wash all of the cars… outside. It was fall.

She really wanted to make my life horrible didn’t she?

I changed into a pair of jeans with paint splatters on them and a t-shirt that had paint on it also. I grabbed a bucket, a sponge and some soap from the supply closet and headed into the garage and opened the doors. I backed out Ashley’s car first.

I got the rope from the side of the house and unraveled it. I started scrubbing the car. It was freezing outside. The sun was behind the clouds and it felt like my hands were about to fall off.

Accidently spraying myself with water didn’t really help either. I continued scrubbing and scrubbing the car. These cars weren’t even dirty! Why do they need washing?

While I was ranting internally, I didn’t notice someone come up behind me. “Hey.”

I jumped and turned around. Unfortunately I had the hose in my hand, and it soaked the person behind me. I stared in horror as I looked to see the guy I bumped into yesterday.

I quickly put the hose in the bucket.

He looked shocked, and wet. Oh my gosh! How embarrassing is this? I thought bumping into him was bad enough…

“I am so sorry! You scared me…” I squeaked out. I was halfway expecting him to yell at me or just walk away, but he surprised me.

He laughed.

I looked at him shocked. Why was he laughing? I just got him completely soaked on a cold day. He must be freezing!

He held his hand up when he saw my expression. “If I smelled bad you could have just said something.”

I blushed and looked at the ground. “I didn’t mean to! You just scared me.”

“Hey, it is fine. Why are you washing the car in the middle of fall?” He asked suspiciously.

“My stupid stepmother.” I mumbled. “I- ah mean they uh, seemed dirty you know?”

He had obviously heard what I said at first because he nodded his head. “I’ve got one of those also.”

It was awkward for a moment before he stuck his hand out. “Luke.” He grinned.

I smiled back. “Belle.” As I shook his hand I felt familiar sparks prick my skin.

I gasped and pulled my hand away from his. I looked up into his green eyes and felt a serious sense of déjà vu.

Instead of trying to find out why he seemed so familiar, I ran.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!! don't forget to go read some of Mgm-22's stories too!! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMASS I'll upload sometime before my break ends!! *pinky promise :)