Chapter Six! Never thought I'd get here..

I'm so, so, so, so VERY EXTREMELY SORRY it's been soooo long since I posted! I really am! its just I had WinterGuard and all these things going on and shew. What can I say..  But! that's over and i'm pretty sure I'm back at least for now. I'd like to thank all of you who haven't given up on me. I Tried to make this a little longer for all of you, THANKS  FOR YOUR LOVELY SUPPORT!! i really appreciate it!

Hope its long enough for your wait

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Six~

The continuous rumble of his truck drowns out that of which is surrounding the small cab. The worries, the troubles of the day, they all are non existent. The only thing playing; the only thing that seemed real, was the music playing on the radio. The sweet gentle melody seems to sweeten the moment even more. I'm sitting in the passenger seat of the worn out cab. The wind coming in through the open window ruffles my hair and has it flying all over. I tap my fingers on my leg to the familiar song and bob my head slightly. To my left is my beautiful green eyed boy. His hair is slightly messed up from the wind. He has a relaxed grip on the steering wheel with one hand, his other resting on the window. In the middle between the two of us rested his hand enveloping mine. With the melody of the song filling the cab he looks over to me. His eyes were sparkling with adoration and love. Also swirling within the irises of his was a gleam of amusement. He quickly glances over at me and gives me a gorgeous lazy smile. Then he...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

Startled by the blaring sound, I sleepily swing my hand in the direction of the alarm clock. After several seconds of waving my arm around I finally make contact. Not a moment after that, though, the noise stops. The silence would have been wonderful if my poor clock had survived the long drop to the hard wood floor. With a groan I lifted my torso up so I was sitting up, flinging the covers as I rose.

Mondays. The worst day of the week. In fact I bet over 99% of the teenage population would agree with me. Nothing good ever happens as a result of a Monday; nothing ever does. For some reason though I had this gut feeling; a feeling in which today could possibly be a good day. So with that little slither of hope I hopped out of bed and off to the bathroom.

After my warm shower I was ready for the day. I quickly moused my hair so my natural waves would stay at bay. Then I applied some foundation, a light layer of eyeliner and some mascara. Today I decided too wear my favorite top: a flowy purple striped shirt. To go with it I slid on my favorite pair of jeans and grabbed my converse. I wasn't a big fan of accessorizing so I quickly hooked the Princess  bracelet my mother left around my wrist and headed downstairs.

Finally we drove up to the school. We got here just in time. getting out of the car I slung my bag over my shoulder, grabbed my purse and closed the door.

Ashley, Just getting out of the passenger seat turns so that she's facing me. "OK, so I have this mondo appointment to get my nails done this afternoon."

I wait for her to continue and when she dosn't I prompt her to continue. "Well.."

 "I can't wait for you to finish with your dumb flag thing so I'm going with Kelsey." She finishes with a dramatic exasperated sigh.

I gave her a hard glare. Oh no she didn't just call my "flag thing" dumb! Ashley simply rolls her eyes and goes to gossip with her posy. Pulling my bag further up on my shoulder I stalk into the building and off to my locker.

Waiting in front are Maggie and Piper.

"BELLE!"

Before I could even register what had just been said I saw blond hair sprinting my way. Without any other words the blond all but tackled me into a bone crushing hug. It was Maggie.