Chapter Four!

So heres another.. probably won't be as good. But oh well.

Think of this as an extra special present because I posted just for you guys before Christmas.

Today also happens to be my Birthday [sweet 16 baby!] and yeah..

Enjoy!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran. l ran like a scared little bunny. Why in the world did Luke, as I now knew, look so familiar? That was just weird.

By now I had stopped running because I was a couple of blocks away now. The look of the confusion on Luke's face flashed into my mind and I cringed at what I had done. How stupid of me!

I ran a hand through my hair contemplating on whether going back would be a good thing to do.

"Belle!" Slightly startled I turned to see Luke running up the sidewalk toward me. A feeling of guilt quickly came over me as I looked at the ground shuffling my feet waiting for him to catch up.

"Really Belle, if i'm disgusting you you can tell me." he panted with a slight smile playing at his lips.

I looked up. My cheeks started to heat up as I understood what he was referring to. "Your not disgusting." I said sheepishly looking down again.

"Well, are you okay?" Luke placed his hand gently on my shoulder waiting for my response.

"I-uh.. Yeah, I'm good."

"Okay, you just ran off like something was coming to attack!"

"Sorry about that..." How was I supposed to explain why I ran off to him? "Oh, you see, when you I shook your hand these sparks, like, erupted in my hand and I was a tad bit scared because that just doesn't happen. Your eyes also look vaguely familiar.." Yeah, no. Not happening.

Instead, I smoothly changed the subject. "So how did you know where I lived?" We started walking back towards my house carelessly as the autumn sun shined down on us. The gleam from the rays making his dark brown hair shine and show off his natural highlights.

"I was just going for a stroll in this lovely community of yours."

I looked back at him, my eyebrow raised. Was he serious? This community is over-the-top. I felt overwhelmed with the flaunting of wealth in this neighborhood.

My look must have gave what I was thinking away. "What? Not a fan?" I gave him a dead-panned look. "I was just on a walk. How could you pass up a day like this?"

"Your right I suppose."

"And why are you washing cars this time of year instead of enjoying today too?" turning the topic to me once again.

A couple moments passed until a sigh passed out of my lips. "Like I said, My step mother."

The look of suspicousness from earlier returned to his face. "It seems like she could help you, ya know?"

"Hah! I really doubt she would help even if she was here." I glanced back at his stunning features and a questioning look graced his face as if telling me to explain. "My step mother took a lovely weekend trip with her children out of state leaving me alone for the weekend." The mere mention of what The Evil Witch had done had my mood spiraling towards a not-so-good one.

"I know how you feel."

"You do?" I asked glancing up, intrigued now.

"Yeah, my mom remarried a couple of years ago and my step dad brought with him two little girls. My step dad works all of the time now and it seems my mom is always more focused on the girls."

"Oh, I'm sorry" I didn't really know what to say.

Luke and I stopped just in front of my cobblestone driveway. The conversation was pretty much over and an awkward silence was fast approaching. There we stood facing each other. Luke was staring intently at me while I fidgeted with the him of my old t-shirt. Searching for something, anything at all to end the silence I thought of a question that had been lingering in the back on my mind since last night.

"So, did you just recently move here? I haven't seen you at school or around."

All o sudden he took an interest to his watch that he was wearing. He got nervous and  started to fidget with it. I waited patiently for a couple moments until he finally spoke.

"I-uh, have to be going actually" Luke sad looking anywhere but at me. What suddenly got into him?

"Umm, are you okay?"

Finally looking at me he waved his hand to dismiss my question."Yeah I'm fine, I just need to go. Bye Belle." He walked off down the sidewalk.

"Bye then" I said more to my self knowing he couldn't hear me.

That was odd. Why did he start acting weird? It was only a simple question. Guys I guess.

Deep inside, though, I still wish he had stayed a bit longer. It was becoming increasingly lonely to be here by myself in this big, empty house. But I had to get these chores. Matilda was coming home tomorrow and I don't need her on my case.

With that I headed back to Ashley's car to quickly finish and move on to the the next vehicle; even though they still didn't need washing.

Maybe a magic fairy would come along and 'poof' all my troubles away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you liked it, I'm really no good at dialogue.

But if i happened to impress give a vote or a comment..

I really love it when yall comment... its also my birthday so you know...

haha. :) love ya

~Katiebug.

PS. sorry if its short and theres not one of her dream things.. I tried :)

PPS. Is there anything you'd like to see in the story? like any scenes you'd like to see or questions with the characters answered? if so message or comment.. and I think I'm done

<3