Chapter Seven!

Okay this is the part where I rant and rave about Guard cause i just have to let out my inner geek to someone:D! [your welcome to skip this part] any way our 2012 show is going to be called Back To Square One! I'm so so so excited and Our uniforms aren't going to look like potato sacks! they're sooo cute! but they're orange but i can get over that! My sister is going to try out this year and thats soo cool! then we're going to BOA and, and...... *calming self down now*

STOP SKIPPING NOW!

okay sorry for the rant... anyway I updated on time! *everyone shouts Yay!*

okay I think its longer and thats it hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi."

I gave him a glare.

"Hi." I quickly pulled my elbow from his loose grip and continued walking.

"Belle, Belle! Wait I just said hi, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. I have to get to class." I said quickening my pace.

"Well it doesn't look like nothing," He said as he caught up with me. "Now what is it?"

I stopped and turned around. Luke barely avoiding bumping into me. "And why should I tell you if anything's wrong?"

It seemed I had made a good point as he scratched his head at the question. After all I had talked to him all of two times. I barely knew anything about him and he knew about the same about me. I waited a second and decided he couldn't answer so I started to walk again.

"You looked like you could use someone to talk to?" Luke said quickly more as a question. He appeared by my side again effortlessly keeping up with my pace.

I was beginning to get fed up. Annoying boy, hello? I do have class still.

Fuming inside, as calmly as I could through clenched teeth I said "It's not like a don't have friends you know."

"Aw, I didn't mean it like that, come on...Bellie.." Luke sang pulling my arm and bringing me to a stop. 

I froze. Bellie. My old nickname. Instantly I heard my moms voice. "Good night Bellie..." The last time I saw her.. Her playfully stern face...

He nudged my arm bringing my back to reality. "You okay?" He questioned

"I'm fine" I snapped begginning to walk again. "And don't call me that"

"What, Bellie?" He jogged up and stepped up in front of me

"Yes, now run along and go find Ashley. I'm sure she'd love to see you." I replied coldly. I tried taking another step but he blocked my move. I tried the other way and he blocked me again. I sighed frustrated and getting a bit anxious. I had to go! I impatiently looked at him. When I did I saw he had a smirk plastered on his face; like he knew something I didn't.

"Ah I understand now" His smirk growing by the second.

"What" I said puzzled.

"Your upset because I was talking to her, aren't you?" He said accusingly, eyes narrowing.

"What! No.. I'm not upset..What?" I sputtered. Quickly I shuffled past him with my head down this time getting by.

Suddenly a rush of guilt came over me as I realized something. Why was I mad at him? He didn't know who Ashley was. That she was my despicable step sister. The person who I swear was plotting my demise since I moved in. No, he had just moved here; was a new kid. Luke wouldn't, couldn't possibly know.