Wake up!

"Wake up!" Kanan yelled in Ezra's face at 5:30 a.m. On his birthday. Ezra sat up.
"There's an annoying noise coming from this direction." Ezra gestured towards Kanan. "But I can't hear it." He shrugged. "Might as well go back to sleep..." He face planted into his pillow and snored as loud as he could.
"Get up Doofis!" Kanan yelled in his ear.
"Sleeping sounds like a better idea!" Ezra yelled into the pillow between fake snores.
"I'll tell everyone you talk in your sleep!"
"Oh well."
"I'll tell Zeb you were the one who put bright pink die in his shampoo."
"Deep down, he knows."
"I'll eat your waffles." Kanan whispered in his ear.
"I'm awake!" Ezra jumped out of bed.
"Great!" Kanan followed. Ezra ran to the door.
"You do know what today is, right?" He asked tripping and landing on his face on the floor.
"Clutz." Kanan mumbled before he tripped in the same place.
"Your the Clutz now!" Ezra jumped up and ran off laughing like a maniac.
"Where are you going?!" Kanan chased after him.
"To tell Hera you fell and need help getting up!" He yelled back. Kanan grabbed the back of his vest.
"Go wait outside Birthday Boy." He tossed him outside and didn't let him back in.
"I'm board. So board. So super board. Very board. I don't know what I'm going to do I'm so board." Ezra mumbled laying on his back in the grass.