Mission Impossible

Ezra eventually got stuck on Undertale  with an orb on his head and a blank puzzle Papyrus gave him. The only thing on it was footprints. Papyrus had left footprints when he solved it to give you the orb. Ezra didn't know what how to solve it without thinking. He didn't want to find out what to do because that requires thinking. He needed to get out so he could grab one of the gift cards to download a new game. He crawled through the shaft till he hovered over his room. Zeb sat by the cards.
"Now I need a full proof plan to get to the cards." He whispered to himself.
I could use the force and grab one. He thought. Or I can get a rope, tie it to me and something in the shaft, lower myself down, grab one, and climb back up. He thought through what he could do and decided to go all mission impossible and use the rope. But there was one hole in his plan: he didn't have a rope. So he climbed out of the vent and calmly walked past Zeb and the cards. He walked out of the ghost and into town. He stole a rope from one of the shops and walked back into the ghost. He walked past Zeb and the cards holding the rope. He tossed the rope into the shaft and climbed in after it.
"Weird kid." Zeb mumbled.
Ezra tied the rope to a bunch of screws he made lose. He tied the rope around his waist. He triple knotted it. Then knotted it another three times. He hurled himself out the shaft having his laptop play the mission impossible theme. Zeb stared at him dance in the air while falling down to the cards. Ezra grabbed one the noticed Zeb looking at him.
"I'm invisible." Ezra said then tried to climb back up. Zeb grabbed the rope and pulled. The rope tumbled down out of the shaft.
"Hey." Ezra groaned. Zeb laughed.
"Your not stealthy Mr. Invisible." Zeb said.
"Oh yeah!"
"Yeah!"
"At least my face isn't purple!" Ezra yelled as the mission impossible music cut off. Ezra jumped back into the shaft and crawled further. Zeb pulled on the rope that hung out of the shaft and was attached to Ezra. Ezra came down with it.
"CURSE MY WONDERFUL KNOTTING SKILLS!" Ezra yelled.
"Stop with the mission impossible stuff." Zeb told him.
"Says you!" Ezra yelled back. "You don't look cool while you totally rock mission impossible!" Ezra crossed his arms.
"Neither do you." Zeb laughed. "You look like Godzilla trying to fly."
Ezra glared at him. Zeb glared back. And they basically stood there for hours on end.