Yoga and Dancing!

In Zeb and Ezra's room...
"Now the downward dog." Ezra did awful yoga in the middle of the floor.
"Oh. What pretty toes I have." He giggled. "This also relieves the stress of this dumb universe." He yelled sounding 'slightly' constipated.
Ezra: Constipated?!?!
Me: that's what you get for calling your universe dumb.
Ezra: it is
Me: better than mine. I get locked in a giant building with no contact of the outside world for eight hours a day, five days a week. And it looks like Azkaban!
Ezra: 😅where's that
Me: school😂

Ezra trotted out of his room with a smile on his face. He skipped up to Zeb.
"Swiper no swiping!" He yelled throwing out his hand. "Swiper no swiping!" He tried to shove Zeb. "Swiper no swiping!" He smiled and looked up at Zeb. There was a small moment of silence when they just stared at each other. Zeb turned and walked away.
"YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Ezra threw confetti in the air.
Ezra: where'd I get confetti
Me: my garage
Ezra: so I'm a stalker who can look in your garage?😱👌😊
Me: If I can lock you in the attic
Ezra: can you?🤔
Me: don't test me
Ezra: YOU CAN?!
Me: 😅my attic doesn't even have a lock

Ezra skipped up to Kanan and pushed up as if he were trying to lift off the roof.
"Go away you stupid roof!" He told it and began to push the walls. "I need out!" He yelled. Kanan just stared. "No more Jedi training!" He shoved Kanan off.
"Ezra?!" Kanan stared down at him.
"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" He yelled. They started singing and dancing because it's just fun.
"Hey Kanan!" Ezra smiled.
"Yeah?" Kanan still danced to Ezra's awful singing that he'd now stopped.
"Can I borrow a baseball bat?" Ezra asked.
"Sure!" Kanan agreed as he hopped over to his room with out thinking about what he said.
"OUCH!" Zeb yelled. "EZRA YOU LITTLE IDIOT!"
"Time to hide!" Ezra trailed his baseball bat behind him as he ran through the ghost.
"What'd you do?" Kanan asked knowing the answer.
"I didn't do anything!" Ezra held the bat. "I just tapped Zeb on the head with my bat. Not to hurt him or anything." He smiled. Then continued to run from Zeb. He found himself cowering in the ventilation shaft by the end of the day.