Chapter 8

In this part, Lee dances and I literally spent 3 hours looking around YouTube to find a good dance video and I found a few videos. I didn't find one I liked a lot, so it took me a few days to find some I really liked.

The top video is the male one is the dancer she's going against (which is one of the boy's, but I don't want to spoil who yet) and then Lee's will be at where she starts her dance. I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I wrote it once, but then it was deleted and I couldn't get it back, so yeah.

-------------

Chapter 8

We worked on the project for about twenty minutes before Sofia got bored and gave up. I didn't think she was the type to give up at the drop of the hat, but she just got up, walked into the kitchen, brought out a bag of popcorn and put on a movie for us to watch.

So, as of right now, we were watching Step Up 2: The Streets. I loved this movie soooo much. I memorized all the dance steps and almost all the lines, I mess up on a few lines when they are at the party, but nothing too major.

The TV was blaring and you could barely hear any of the other's talking or making any other noises. About halfway through the movie, we had to pause it because someone farted so bad, that it stunk up the room and we all ran from the room, holding our breath. Nobody knows exactly who did it, but everyone suspected Asher as the culprit, not that he admitted to it.

We were at the final dance of the movie. Andie and them were about to go outside to dance in the rain. I got up and got a drink out of the kitchen. By the time I got back, everything was about to get ready, so I stayed behind the couch, out of sight of everyone.

I started mimicking their dance moves. I did it as quietly as possible but halfway through the dance, Nash just had to look back while I was dancing and catch me.

I kept going, ignoring everyone as Nash got everyone's attention and they started to watch me dance instead of the TV. I was having fun for once and I was going to keep going. Once the dance was done, Sofia paused it and gaped at me.

"That was awesome!" she yelled, excited for some reason.

"How'd you learn to move like?" Asher asked, just as excited as Sofia. I just shrugged, bored and walked over and sat down on the couch.

"I've watched the movie enough to know all the dance routines." I said.

"But can you freestyle?" Nash asked, in a challenging sort of way. I smirked at him, accepting his challenge.

"Better than you can." I said. Nash was an amazing dancer, but he didn't do it much. I've seen him on the streets a few times. He didn't have a crew with him, but it seemed like everybody loved him.

"Is this a dance challenge?" he asked, standing up. I stood up and faced him, smirking. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't know. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." I said. "You decide." The boys laughed and looked at Nash, waiting for his answer. Nash smiled at me.

"I guess we're going to have a dance battle." he said. I smiled, bowed to him and held out my hand to the free area.

"Ladies first." I said. Everyone started laughing again, and Nash playfully rolled his eyes. We pushed all the furniture to the back of the room, so we had enough room to do whatever we wanted.

Nash pulled out his phone and plugged it into the stereo. Nash walked to the center of the free space and I sat down on the armrest of the couch, next to Sofia. Hayden sat next to her, and Lance next to him. Asher and Archer were behind the couch watching. Nash was facing us as he dance.

The music started playing and he acted like he was playing the piano. It was funny and I laughed, so did Sofia. He pulled his shirt down, showing his black and white shirt and swung his hips to the side and back. Then, he pushed his chest up while walking. Then it got even funnier. For the first forty seconds of the dance, it was playful and teasing. After that, he gotten a little more serious, but still looked like he was having so much fun. He kept going back and forth between serious and funny dancing.

About two minutes in, he sat down on the ground, and I thought he was done, but I waited to see if this part of the act or not. Then ten seconds later, he started dancing again, and it was really funny. He was just as good as I thought he was.

Before Nash finished his freestyle dance, I looked down at Sofia. "Hey, Sofia, can I borrow your jacket for a little bit?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow at me, but took off her green jacket and handed it to me. I pulled it on and buttoned up the bottom four buttons and left the top one unbuttoned.

Nash finished his freestyle dance with a whip and the boys clapped for him. I got up off the armrest and walked over to him.

"Oh, that's it?" I asked, yawning. "Is that all you got?" Nash frowned and I patted his shoulder and smiled at him. "Don't worry. I'll give you a good show."

I walked over to the stereo and Nash took my place on the armrest. I scrolled through my playlist until I reached the song I wanted. I smiled and clicked the song. I walked to the center of the free space and got ready.

A Barbie girl remix came on and I started to dance like I was a doll. It was really fun, and just like Nash did, I lip sung to the words of the song. After I was done, Sofia attacked me in a hug and I patted her back. Nash walked over to us and crossed his arms over his chest, smirking. "Not bad for a little girl." he said.

"Oh, yours wasn't bad, but I think if you try hard enough you might get up to the 'little girl' skill eventually." I said and everyone laughed.

"Mine was way better." Nash said and I rolled my eyes.

"The clown dance, or the ballerina?" I asked. Nash opened his mouth to say something back, but Sofia covered his mouth and turned to the other boys.

"How 'bout we take a vote on who's is better?" she said and everyone nodded in agreeance. Everyone voted... Well, almost everyone. Sofia and Hayden voted for me and the twins voted for Nash. Lance rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything.

"It's a tie." Sofia said.

"Are you guys going to dance again?" Asher asked, excited.

"Yeah, to see if anyone changes sides?" Archer added, just as excited as his brother. I shrugged.

"Doesn't matter to me." I said. Nash smirked at me, like he knew he was going to win.

"Let's do it." he said.