Chapter 16

Ok, so I wrote the whole dance again, but it completely sucks. Most of it was repeated, so it just blurred together. You could just watch the video and ignore my wording because I didn't add much detail from what happens, just them dancing. Make sure you don't skip the whole ending though because something happens.

And if someone would be so kind as to write out a better version of the dance explanation, I would be grateful.

Chapter 16

"That was so much fun!" I squealed, happily. I always got really excited when I danced, so I was pumped to do some more. "What next?" Nash shrugged and started flipping through the songs. I watched intently as the song choices went by. Then, I saw one song and I grabbed Nash's arm. "Wait, go back."

He looked at me weirdly, but went back to the one before. Beautiful Liar by Beyoncé and Shakira cover was there and I smiled. "I don't know if I want to dance to this one." Nash said.

"Amen." Archer said. "Asher gave me the creeps from the last one." I rolled my eyes and laughed. Asher ran his fingers down down Archer's chest, just to creep him out, and it worked. He scrambled backwards and hid behind Nash.

"No, I was thinking that me and Sofia could dance to this one." I said, looking at Sofia sitting on the couch. Sofia's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"No, thanks, I'm good." she said.

"Why?" I asked, curious.

"She can't dance." Asher said.

"It looks like a penguin waddling around." Archer said. They laughed and I smacked them both on the back of their head.

"Leave her alone." I said. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "If you don't wanna do it, I'm not gonna force you, but I think it'll be fun if we did do it together."

Sofia sat there a moment, thinking, before nodding. I smiled and grabbed her hands. I pulled her off of the couch. "How do I do this?" she asked.

"It's easy. In this song, it's a lot of repetition, so you'll get it down quickly. You can follow my lead and we can do it. I promise." I said, smiling. I was player number 1, the girl in red, and Sofia was player number two, the girl in yellow.

I started the song, and the two girls were standing with their backs to each other and arms pushed back. Once the music started, they started moving their hips back and forth to the rhythm.

We bent over and used our arm facing the screen to make a large circle and then we went down to a crouch in a "sexy" way. Sofia stood up and body rolled. She did it weirdly and we all laughed. She was still uncomfortable.

I was next to stand up and body roll. The boys all whistled as I did, I even saw Lance smirking out the corner of my eye. Then, we faced the screen and moved one hand out while the other was on our head and then brought it back to our head while pushing the other one out. Our matching foot moved with our arm.

Then, we pushed and pulled each other once, then spun our arms in tight circles. We went back to moving our arms and legs away from our head. After a few times, we did the push pull again and another tight circle.

I could see Sofia was starting to relax and have fun with it. She wasn't great, but I don't think she was a waddling penguin. Her timing was somewhat off, but other than that she was fine.

Then, we went in a circle around each other, moving our arms in a flailing motion. Once we were back in our place, we moved our arms down our bodies in a circle. Then, we took our arm that is next to the other and drew down an imaginary line between us.

We moved our arms by our sides in a small circle motion. After a few of them, we swung our heads. We did this twice before we swung our arm in a tight circle and then a swoop circle.

We did a few more tight side circles before bouncing our upper bodies. After we did more tight circles and a head swing before we swung our arm in a tight circle and then a swoop circle.

We swung our hips a little and then went back to the head dancing. Then, push and pull and tight body circles, then back to head dancing, push and pull and tight body circles.

Then, we went in a circle around each other, moving our arms in a flailing motion. Once we were back in our place, we moved our arms down our bodies in a circle. It was the golden move. We both got it. This got Sofia's confidence up some and she got a little better.

We back to the head dancing, then tight circle and then swoop circle. We did head dancing again and body bounce. We did head dancing again, the tight circle then swoop.

Sofia smacked her hip a few times and I pushed my arms out in a side V to both sides. Then I banged my hip while Sofia dragged her arm down in a zigzag motion with the left arm first and then the right.

We swung our heads, then hips and then made a circle down and went back up. We got on our knees and put our hands together above our head and pushed out our left arm and brought back. We did the same thing for our right arm. We did it twice before we brought our hands down and then quickly pushed them towards our heads.

We pushed our arm out in a semicircle and spun our body around. We picked up our arm and picked ourselves up. We brought our hands up and connected them.

We swung our hips before doing the head dance again. We did the push and pull, tight circles and threw our arms up. We did the side circles and swung our head twice before doing a tight circle and then a swoop.

We did more side circles and then a body bounce. More side circles and the we put our hands on our hips and looked at each other like we were accusing each other of something before putting our backs together and putting up our back arm.

The boys cheered. I smiled and turned around and saw Hayden was standing in the doorway, fuming. We looked at him confused and Hayden walked towards me, and gripped my arm.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to pull my arm away from him. The boys jumped up to my defense, but Hayden was already dragging me down the hall. "Ow! Let me go!" Hayden threw open his front door and shoved me outside. I stumbled and hit the railing, barely catching myself before I went over.

"Stop teaching my sister to dance like a whore. She's not you." he snapped and slammed the door shut. I stood, gaping at the door, reeling from what Hayden just said.

I heard yelling inside, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I walked down the steps and left. "Fuck you too." I muttered under my breathe, now in a bad mood.

I walked towards the diner, hoping to make some extra money.