Chapter 25 (End)

As the the title says, this is the end of the story, sorry. I chose this song because Kaylee is going to lie and I love the Fallout games/music. Anyone else? Also, Kaylee didn't exactly trust Henry and them, but she was escaping, so she was willing to take the money from him. So basically she was willing to use him.

Chapter 25

I was walking down the street, literally two minutes before I made it to the airport, when a car stopped next to me. "Excuse us, Miss." a guy called. I looked and saw three guys in this white Honda Civic.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We're new here and we need directions." the driver said. I stopped walking and looked at the driver.

"Where do you need to go?" I asked.

"334 Wolf Road street." he said and my eyes widened slightly. That was where the boys lived.

"Um, I don't know the exact number, but Wolf Road is across town. Um, if you follow the signs to the hospital, you are close to it. It's only a few blocks down from the hospital." I explained.

The driver smiled at me. "Thank you... Miss..." he said, drawing out for my name. I smiled and gave him a fake name.

"Sally. Sally Newborn." I said.

"Do you need a ride, Sally?" the passenger said, leaning over to driver side window. I shook my head.

"No thank you. I'm just going to the airport and it's right down the road." I said.

"Traveling?" the guy in the back seat asked.

"No, my grandmother is sick." I said, lying. "I'm going to Canda to go help her out."

"That's nice of you." the passenger said. I smiled nicely to them and started walking again.

"Are you sure we can't give you a ride?" the driver questioned. I laughed fakely, but didn't stop walking. They drove slowly next to me.

"No, thank you. I'm dieting, been feeling bloated lately, so I've been excersizing." I joked.

"You look great thought." the guy in the backseat said.

"Thanks, my fiancee said the same thing." I said, trying to show I was being polite and not flirting.

"Fiancee?" the passenger said. I nodded. "Is he going with you?" I shook my head.

"No, he's already there helping my Gran. I wanted him to go early, so I can finish up work." I said, completley lying through my teeth.

"Sounds like a good guy." the back seat guy. I nodded and pointed to the airport.

"I should get going." I said. They nodded and I jogged across the street and walked inside the airport. I watched the guys drive away and start back towards the way they came.

I sighed and started jogging to my friends and the gate we needed to be at. I saw Nash and the others all there. Nash saw me first and ran to me, pulling me off my feet and spinning me around.

He tucked his face into my neck and breathed me in. "Hi." he said against my skin. I laughed and ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair. I set my face next to his head.

"Hey, Wes." I muttered, using his real name. "Can you put me down now?" Nash laughed and set me down, but kept his arms wrapped around my waist the entire time. And I do mean the entire time.

I spun in his arms and walked to the others. "Hey, guys. Glad to see you here." I said.

"A group of gangs are after our friend." Asher said.

"And they might be after us." Archer said.

"So either get a free trip to London, England." Asher said.

"Or risk it back here. Alone." Archer said.

"It was an easy choice." They said in unison.

"And I can't let you leave without me." Sofia said. "I have to help take care of my Godchild/Nephew."

"You'd be lonely without me." Lance said, jokingly. I laughed.

"I defintily would be." I said, joking. "That Nash guy is soooo boring."

"Hey!" Nash said and everyone else laughed. We heard a lady overhead talking about our plane and how it was going to start boarding soon. Yay, this is sooo exciting. Plane security to go through now. Note my sarcasm.

****

We were now in London, England and is was so pretty. We all went to a hotel first and we decided to go search for a house to live in together until everyone get's their barrings. I doubted the twins would leave even when they do, but I didn't care.

After a month, we finally found a house we could agree on. It was outside of London, but a quick drive back. It was a large white house; 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and fully furinished. It cost most of the money I had my bank account, but I still had some extra. (If anyone knows what a house like this would actually cost, I would like to know. I'm guessing about it, but I'm not 100% sure.)

Nash, now Wesley, and I stay in the further most room. The twins say they don't want to hear us at night, but I don't know if that was true. Nothing happened between Sofia and Lance, but I learned Sofia has been crushing on Lance for a long time, but Lance doesn't feel anything like that towards her.

She met a guy names Sean here and they seemed to be getting friendly. They were in the mists of talking and beginning that relationship, but it hasn't quite reached it yet. She still lived with us and helped me out.

Lance went to Law school and became a lawyer. Met a girl named Andrea and they were dating and living together last I heard.

Surprisingly, the twins were the first to move out, but it was only down the road, so they still come to our house everyday for food, not that we mind. They opened their own coropation that had something to do with stocks. They both met a girl named Jesse and are pursing her, but I haven't heard of her saying yes to their advances.

And I was now married to Wes, or Nash, how ever you want to call him. Wes took over my last name, but when I gave birth to our son, we named him 'Nash Hayden Lawson August', to pay tribute to Nash's old life, Hayden as his birth father, and Lawson for his older sister.

We had three more kids after that; Lanney Marie August, Jacob Daniels August and Jordan Carson August. Five years have passed since we left America and came to England. Hayden ended up moving out here too and is in the twins business, he's the head of PR. He comes to see little Nash and he has gotten better since before.

The gangs haven't come after us and I send postcards to Henry every once in a while. He puts money into my bank account still, even though I've asked him to stop because I don't like take money from others, but he ignores my request. I didn't exactly trust Henry, even before we left, until he and Wes talked and Wes was able to figure out that he is in fact trustworthy. He even called his old gang buddies to know for certain.

I was currently two monthes pregnant with my fifth child and Wes doesn't plan on stop having kids. Wes went to school to be a doctor and was still in school for it. He wanted to help people in bad situations, so he planned on opening his own pratice not long after he gradutes. The twins plan on putting some of their money into Wes's office, and promoting it. He even plans to make me his assitant there.

While he was going to school for a doctor degree, I already graduated with my RN license, so I could help him when he gradutes. I was working in the hospital part-time and Sofia watches the children when I work. I was thankful to her.

Life was happy and nice after we came here. We didn't have anymore drama or threats. I'm happy we came over here and everything in life happened. I don't have any more regrets in my life.

And that's my end. I have a loving husband, four beautiful children, a group of loyal friends and a good job. Everything is great now that I stopped looking at the bad, the terrible, the worst moments of my life.

How will your life story end?