Chapter 15

A double update just because I love you guys :)

Chapter 15

After school, Sofia and the boys dragged me to their house to hang out. At first, I was worried I would run into Hayden, but then I thought, screw him. I was going to hang out with my friends, and not care about him since he wanted to be a prick.

When we got to their house, surprise surprise, Hayden wasn't home. I was honestly happy he wasn't here though. Me and Sofia crashed on the couch while Nash and the twins disappeared. My guess was they went to the kitchen for some food. Lance sat down next to Sofia and began to relax. I looked over at them and saw the space between them and how close they were.

Sofia caught me looking at the space and stood up, clearly embarrassed. Nash and the twins walked in at that moment, breaking the silence. "We brought snacks!" Asher said and jumped onto the couch between me and Lance, where Sofia was sitting before. He looked at me and gave me a big charming smile. "Hey, babe." He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

Nash walked behind the couch and shoved Asher off of the couch. I laughed and Asher sat up and glared at Nash. Nash smiled and said, "What? I saw a cry for help and I couldn't help but save the fair maiden from the orge next to her." He leaned over, grabbing my hand and gently kissing it. I rolled my eyes at the boys and pulled my hand back.

"We should play a game." Archer said, dropping a load of different chip bags on the coffee table in front of us.

"Like what?" I asked. Nash jumped over the couch and ran to the TV. He opened the cabinet that rested under the TV and I saw a Wii sitting under there. "Is that a Wii?" I stood up and went to investigate.

"Yeah." Nash said. He grabbed a disc and put it in the slot. He grabbed two Wii remotes and turned them on. He then proceeded to throw one of them to me. "Let's play 'Just Dance'."

"Why?" I asked.

"What about us?" Archer whined.

"We wanna play too." Asher whined. Nash rolled his eyes at the three of us.

"We only have two remotes, since you two broke the other two during your 'sword fighting', so there's no way I'm letting you two get ahold of these remotes." Nash told the twins. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to the TV and up against his chest. "Will you do my the greatest honor and dance with me?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah, sure, Prince Charming." I said, smiling. Nash smiled at me and I looked at the twins. "You guys know you can dance too, but you guys just won't get a score." They smiled and got behind us, ready to dance. Nash's smile dropped and he groaned.

"Why did you have to tell them?" he asked and I shrugged.

"The more the merrier." I said. The twins put their arms around both of my shoulder and kissed my cheeks at the same time. My nose scrunched up and I laughed.

"See, this is why you are our friend." they said in unison.

"What song should we choose?" Nash asked, as he flipped through the songs. He stopped at the song Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland. The song started where both the male and female stood with their backs to each other and were moving their fingers like they were typing something.

Once the song started, we used our arm and pushed across our body twice before switching arms and moving to the opposite side we were going in. This went on until Nelly's part came on, then we slammed our fists down and threw out the opposite leg that we were facing.

We did this for a count of seconds seconds before going back to pushing the air again. After another couple of seconds, we went back to slamming our fists down.

Then, we swung our arms in a giant circle. After the circle, we snapped twice and did another circle, but it was going the opposite way. Another two snaps, but we did the circle again, we moved to the side, crossing our partner, for me, it was crossing Nash.

Two snaps and another cross-circle. We snapped twice again, but we swung our left arm back and did another circle. After, we looked at our partner and became a jellyfish. Not really, but we moved towards and away from each other and moved our arms like we were throwing rope and latching on to each other before pulling.

We did another left arm swing, then we did the ice cream scoop (Yes, I'm writing weird names for these dance moves because that's what they look like to me). We moved to left two steps before going backwards two steps to our original position.

We went back to punching the air again. After that was done, we went back to throwing our fists down. After, we went back to punching the air again. We got the gold moves now. Nash and Archer had to put their hands on their hips and throw them out some. Me and Asher had to put our left hand on our head and right hand on our hip while pushing our butt out some.

Me and the twins laughed at this. Mostly because Asher did it overdramatically by pushing out his butt too much and puckering his lips into a kiss face. Archer shuttered because Asher sent him a wink.

After, we went back to throwing our fists down again. We did another giant circle, two snaps, an opposite circle, two snaps, cross-circle, two snaps and then another cross-circle. We swung our left arm back in a circle and did the jellyfish rope dance again. After we finished, we swung our left arm back again then did the ice cream scoop.

We walked in a giant circle and Nash and Archer was first. They shook their hand at the screen twice and then it was me and Asher. We put our left hand on our head and our right hand on our hips and swung our hips more pronounced as we walked.

We did this another time before the godal move came up. We had to put our hands up and push them out a bit. After we had to punch the air again. After we started throwing down our fists. We got another gold move again. Nash and Archer had to do their pose, then me and Asher had to do ours.

After, we had to punch the air again. We did the giant circle again, two snaps, opposite giant circle, two snaps, cross-circle, two snaps, cross-circle, two snaps.

Left arm swung back and then jellyfish rope dance. Left arm swung back and then the ice cream scoop. Nash and Archer threw their arms up twice, while me and Asher pushed our right fist away from our body. Then, Nash and Archer pushed their arms down and moved their bodies closer while me and Asher pushed our left hand out and pushed our body away from them.

Then, we reach out and grabbed the air and pulled ourselves towards the air in the direction we were facing. We did this a couple times before going back to the previous moves. Then we went back to air thrust.

We finished the dance by goin back into the original position we started in, our hands up like we were typing.