The Boy's Cult /// Not a Chapter!

Hello, my lovely readers. I'm sorry, but this is not a chapter, but more an information on the Cults in the school. Below will be all the fanbases (or cults as I like to call them. I call them cults because the definition of a cult is a religion towards a person or item). Now, just a basic run down. There are five major cults in the school now; the Black Demons (Hayden), the Dark Angels (Nash), the Smiling Demons (Asher), the Mischievous Angels (Archer) and the Silent Angels (Lance). None of them are at war, because none of the idols are at war, so they are all friendly with each other.

Now, each cult got their own name by their idol. The Black Demon came from Hayden's black hair and how demonic he is when he fights. The Dark Angels came from Nash's bipolar tendencies; sometimes he's an Angel, sometimes he's as dark as a demon. The Smiling Demons came from Asher's love of fighting (similar to Nash), but when he fights, he smiles (almost like the Cheshire cat). The Mischievous Angels came from Archer's mischief and pranks he like to do with his brother. And lastly, the Silent Angels came from Lance's stoic impression.

Each cult has five leader to the group (they typically call themselves the Archangels or Demons Generals), and each leader is appointed by a voting system and they are in the position until they die, retire or kicked out by the idol of worship. The Archangels or Demon Generals normally wear a necklace to show their role and pass on the necklace to the next person.

 The Archangels or Demon Generals normally wear a necklace to show their role and pass on the necklace to the next person

Archangels  ^^^

Demon Generals:

The leader's decide the laws and punishments, but majority of them have to vote in agreeing to get something passed (which is why there are five)

The leader's decide the laws and punishments, but majority of them have to vote in agreeing to get something passed (which is why there are five). After things are decided, they send word to their soldiers to have everyone in the cult informed and/or the punishment enacted. The soldiers are anyone in the cult willing to carry out the mission the leaders order.

Below are the cults and little tidbits of info, plus the tattoos the members have;

-Hayden's Cult - The Black Demons. Largest group and most powerful. All members tattoo a black and white wing on their right forearm.

-Nash's Cult - The Dark Angels. Second largest and most ferocious fanbase of the five. All members have Nash's name tattooed on their chest (over their hearts), black tribal demon wings on their backs, and a 'Mind/Matter' tattoo on their left hip.