The Lift Off

In the main computer room, the computer screens were filled with Tommie's notes on the Pure Heart rings. Ancient Greek drawings, ancient Egyptian drawings, scientific notes were blown up onto the big computer screens. Angela met everyone in the main computer room. Jess walked in with a mobile clothes rack with metal suits in all different metallic colours, gold, silver, bronze, white and some sparkly suits and she handed them all out.
"How come I don't get a metallic suit?" Claire asked.
"Well Krystal had a little trouble finding materials to go with your powers. Luckily Justin here, is loaded, so he had Rox material imported." Jess explained.
"If I had a metal suit it would be too heavy for me to teleport. I need something light. Same with shapeshifters, metal is a hard material to change, same with transparent." Justin said.
"People who can turn themselves invisible?" Olette said.
"Exactly." Brendan said.
"So here's your suit sugar." Frida said handing Claire a black sparkly suit.
"Ooh shiny." Zoe said, while Angela typed in some codes into the computers and some fitting rooms came out of the floor.
"Wicked!" Valkner said going for a high five with Angela, she just rolled her eyes and everyone stepped into their own fitting rooms and five minutes later they all were in their outfits. All in metallic except for Justin and Claire. Tobias had his own special suit, metallic but light weight so he could move freely with the Magitar. Justin and Claire were in spandex.
"Spandex? Seriously?" Claire questioned.
"Rox material looks crap, but very handy." Justin said in a loose spandex suit.
Anthony and Gen were the only ones who didn't have a suit.
"Don't Miss O'Dwyer and Mr Peters get one?" Tobias asked.
"Call us Gen and Anthony. Miss and Mr sounds so formal. No we don't get one, we stay here, at the house. Monitoring the video cameras that you have on your suits, in case of unexpected incidents. Keep an eye on you naughty boys and girls." Anthony explained.
"What if you get attacked?" Valkner asked.
"Yeah that would be awful." Olette said.
"Anthony and I trained with the others, even when they were using their powers. Martial arts. Anthony prefers hand combat, using his fist but avoids it when he can. As for me, I'm flexible and prefer foot combat. So we're pretty much safe, and we have alarm systems too." Gen explained.

Ryan walked up to the computers, punched in some codes and a camera showed a car in the drive way.
"Alright who's ready to save some lives?"
"Oh one more thing Ryan. Tobias' Magitar." Valkner said and ran off to Tobias' room.
"Stop right there Valkner. Tobias will get it." Angela said stopping Valkner with her telekinesis.
"Off you go Tobias, we'll still be here when you get back." Peter said. Ten minutes later Tobias came back with his Magitar, black and had a lightning shaped head. Tobias plucked some strings and a few papers flew.
"Whoa! Cool!" Valkner said excitedly. Peter looked at Tobias and smiled.
"Suits you. Your father would have been proud and rocking out with you I reckon." Tobias smiled back at Peter. Ryan was patting his pockets looking for car keys.
"Okay where are the keys?"
"Are they in your room?" Zoe said.
"No I checked there this morning." Ryan replied.
"I'll find them." Zoe said and they both walked out to find the keys which were in Ryan's key bowl. Everyone could hear their voices coming back.
"You put them there." Ryan said to Zoe.
"You just had a man's look." Zoe replied. Angela and Jess sighed.

They all walked outside and Anthony opened the door for Jess.
"Be safe." Anthony said and Jess gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Love you." She said.
Zoe was the next person to get in, but when five people got in Valkner stopped.
"Get in kiddo." Ryan said.
"But we're not all gonna fit in." Valkner said.
"Just get in." Ryan said.
"But there's already five people in there. It's not a maxi." Valkner complained.
"It's 2025 for god's sake. Technology has moved on." Brendan shoved Valkner in the car and it was like a house. Olette got in and gasped in awe.
"Welcome to the Pure Heart car. Fancy don't you think?" Frida said reading a book. When everyone was in the car Ryan started up the car, revving it loudly.
"You all ready? We're going to Barcelona, so it's a long trip, there are beds, Peter will show you where they are." Steve said.
"Barcelona? How are we going to get there?" Claire asked.
"I just told you, it's 2025. Buckle up." He replied.
"Welcome to 2025 Geelong to Barcelona. Remember to keep your seat belt fastened at all times in case of unexpected turbulence. If you require anything, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accumulate your needs. We do hope you have a pleasant flight. Good bye now." Brendan said in an air hostess voice over the PA system and the car sped off the ground.