The Man Named Grimsley

Lizzy and Eliodie sat at a cafe just chilling out having a coffee. Enjoying Barcelona's many wonders.
"I saw a clue on the top of the bell tower on the La Sagrada Familia, with that shape-shifter." Lizzy said.
"Yeah I was watching you from down below fighting that telekinetic, Brendan I think his name was." Elodie said.
"In invisible form?" Lizzy asked.
"Why would I fight him in normal form?" Elodie said.
"So what's this clue you found." She continued.
"It was some Chinese writing  '. Have no idea what that would mean." Lizzy said.
"Chinese? On top of the La Sagarada Familia?" A voice came behind Lizzy. Lizzy and Elodie jumped and looked behind at a man. He had spiky black hair, yellow scarf, tall with a stripy black suit. He had a cheeky sinister grin. He had long limbs, skinny black jeans and with white shoes.
"And you are?" Lizzy asked the mystery man.
"Oh how rude of me. My name is Grimsley." He said in an American accert.
"Charmed. My name is Lizzy O'Brien and this is Elodie Ryan. How do you know about the La Sagarada Familia? And the clue?" Lizzy said.
"Hmm straight to the point I see. Well I couldn't help over hearing talking about the La Sagarada Familia and the clue on the bell tower." Grimsley said in a charming voice.
"And obviously you know about the rings then." Elodie said.
"Okay well sit down, but you're buying lunch." Lizzy said.
"Very well. My father and I tried to find the rings, going from location to location. We only found one." Grimsley held out his hand showing of the ring. He took it off and there was inscriptions inside.
"This is for the one that glides through the air like the tornadoes." Grimsley read out.
"This is for the one who glides through the air like tornadoes? NO! It's Tommie's." Lizzy said.
"Excuse me? Who's Tommie?" Grimsley asked.
"Lizzy and I are powered and we sort of have a rough relationship with Tommie and some other people. And we believe that each ring is meant for certain people." Elodie said.
"Ah so you are like me then." Grimsley said.
"Excuse me? You have powers too?" Lizzy asked. He made a dark orb form in his hand.
"It's called black mist. And with this ring on I can also control the wind." Grimsley explained. Lizzy raised one eyebrow.
"Did I do something wrong?" He continued. Lizzy smiled with a smirk.
"How would you like to join us Mr Grimsley."