Roles and Character Description

ROLES:

Aryan Mudgalkar

Nishka Bhatt

 Anshika Bhatt Mehra

Varun Mehra

 Vikaas (Vicky) Gerwani

 Devoleena Mehra

 Diyaanksha Sharma

Alia Kapoor

CHARACTERS:

Aryan Mudgalkar: Aryan is a 25 year old lovely man who is a model, later on turned actor and an interior designer. His eyes are his beauty appeal, which girls crush on. He is really very famous and also heartthrob of many girls. He is a very lovable person and also he loves everyone. He helps people in need.

Nishka Bhatt: Nishka is a 24 year old girl. She was an engineering student and a singer, song writer. She is a big fan of Aryan. She loves art and craft. She is a lovable girl, Girly girl. She gets excited for small things and gets emotional for good and bad. She has a sister Anshika. Nishka just loves herself and knows who are truly with her.

Anshika Bhatt Mehra: Anshika is 26 year old girl, who is a fashion designer, film maker, singer and songwriter. She is married to a superstar Varun Mehra. She is a very gentle and soft natured girl. She has lots of patience. She is Nishka's one and only sister. She was there whenever Nishka needed her. Before that, she used to be the opposite of her personality. She used to behave aggressively, arrogantly, agitated and harsh. But as the time passed, she changed. After she fell in love with Varun, she completely changed and became a soft natured, gentle and kind girl.

Varun Mehra: Varun is the heart throb of Bollywood. He is 29 year old man. He is Anshika's dearest husband. He does anything to satisfy his loved ones. He looks after Anshika like a princess. He is also a handsome and lovely man, fun loving person, romantic person. He is a successful and hardworking person. He loves his family more than him.

Vikaas (Vicky) Gerwani: Vicky is a funny person. He is 23 year old man. He is the only brother of Anshika and Nishka. Actually he was adopted. Anshika and Nishka's parents adopted him after Vicky's parents died in an airplane crash. He is engaged to Varun's sister Devoleena Mehra. He sacrifices anything for his loved ones. He is a spontaneous person. He cracks jokes according to the situation. He is a software engineer by profession.

Devoleena Mehra: Devoleena is the one and only sister of Varun. She is 20 year old girl. Tomboyish, sometimes girly are her things. She loves Disneyland and power rangers. She is engaged to Vicky. She changed to girly after she fell in love with Vicky. She is a super fun loving girl and achoreographer for Bollywood films. She is the youngest choreographer in the history of Bollywood. She loves to dance for anything. She bolts the door from inside and dances with a loud music for good and bad. Weird! Right!

Diyaanksha Sharma: Diyaanksha is the ex-girlfriend of Vicky and ex-best friend of Nishka. She is cunning and cruel. She cheated on three boys till now and also using her ex for her comforts sake. She blackmails the persons she left her for her comfort sake. She traps the persons and uses them. After her comfort, she leaves them.

Alia Kapoor: Alia Kapoor is the family friend of both the Mehras and Bhatts. She is also a classmate and best friend of Nishka. She is a playback singer. She is so sweet and lovely person. She is also sensitive, but she will be there for her friends when there is any problem.

SO THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS AND THIS IS THE CHARACTER DESCRIPTION. HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.