NO ANSHI I LOVE YOU

One fine Monday morning, Nishka visited her sister Anshika. The doorbell rang. Anshika is in the kitchen. "Yeah I'm coming! Hang on."

She came and opened the door. "Nishka! After so many days! You actually forgot your sister. You are only doing your husband's Pooja."

She sat down on the sofa. "No Anshi. I love you" Nishka hugged her. "Hey I'll get some coffee. It has been a long time since we had a cup of coffee." Anshika is about to get up and Nishka stopped her. "Anshi, just sit down. I'll prepare the coffee and you drink." Nishka got up. After a while she got the coffee. They both drank the coffee and talked for a while and meanwhile it was 4:30 and the bell rang. Nishka was about to get up and Anshika stopped her. "You sit down. I'll open the door."

She opened the door and for her surprise it is Varun. "Varun! You're finally home!" she shouted with joy and hugged him.  Nishka came to welcome her brother-in-law. "Welcome jijaji." She welcomed. Varun was shooting for his new films and was with a really very exhausting schedule. So now the schedules are finally completed and he is finally home to see his pregnant wife.

Varun got fresh up and is talking to Nishka, having his cup of coffee. "So jiju, what are you planning next?" Nishka asked. "I will not be committing any new movies till seven months Nishka. Anshika is pregnant. So I should take care of her. But yeah! I will go for the promotions because they will be in Mumbai and I won't go to other states leaving my wife here all alone." Said Varun with a concern. Anshika hugged him. "Fine guys! I'll leave now." Nishka got up. "Okay. It's already 5:30 now. Aryan will be back from his promotions." Varun said and three of them hugged and waved to Nishka.