I'LL GIVE YOU THE PRINCESS

After 7 months. Anshika is in the home with Shaanvi, watching a movie as Varun is in an interview. "Shaanvi" she cried "I'm not able to bear the pain take me to the hospital." She cried. "Bear for some time Anshika. You'll be alright." Shaanvi said and took the car keys. She called Nishka for help as they live in their apartment. They both took her to the hospital. Aryan and Varun came to the hospital.  Vaishnavi, Devoleena, Vicky and Alia also came to the hospital. Anshika was taken to the theater. Varun is sitting numb. Aryan is tensed. Shaanvi is just walking; Vaishnavi is sitting beside Varun and is also tensed. Rest of them, sitting tensed. After some time they heard a cry from inside. "Varun congratulations" Vaishnavi said hugging him. Varun prayed to god and hugged her back "thank you Bhabhi" he said. The doctor came. Varun rushed towards her. "Congratulations. It's a boy and a girl. Twins." She said. "Thank you so much doctor. I can't tell you more than this I'm really very happy." He said. "We will shift her to the ward and you can see them there." She said and went away. "Bhai" Aryan said and hugged him. Varun hugged him back. Everyone congratulated him. After some time Anshika is shifted to ward with the babies. First Varun rushed into her room and Anshika woke up. "Anshu thank you for these cute little diamonds. I promise that I will take care of them well." He said. "Varun, I have a small thing in my mind" she said. "Yeah Anshu tell." He said. "Now we have non-identical twins. Nishka and Aryan lost everything that day. So shall we give our child to them?" she asked him cutely. "I was about to say this." He said and "yes of course we will. They stay in our apartment and we also can see our child daily." He said. "Thank you so much Varun. You are the best." She said. Meanwhile Aryan and Nishka came to see. "Bhai I'll tell you something and if you are interested please accept it." Varun said. "Ha Bhai, say" he said. "Now we have non-identical twins. You lost everything that day. So we are thinking to give one child to you. No forcing" Varun said. "Anshi, are you sure?" Nishka asked. "Yes Nishu. I'm sure." Anshika said. "Thank you so much Anshi. You are the best sister one could ever have." She said and hugged her. "Thank you Bhai for giving me a cute little diamond" Aryan said and hugged Varun. "So we want a boy" Varun said. "So a princess for us Aryan" Nishka said and rest of them came inside. Varun announced everything and all felt happy.
*****THE END*****

I hope you enjoyed the story and please read my sister Akhi615 quotes 'Colours of Life' they are really good. 😄