I'M BACK

Its evening and everyone talked to Vicky. He's just like before. He is cracking jokes, teasing Anshika. Varun is laughing constantly. Diyaanksha is giving a fake smile. Devoleena is holding Vicky's hand and laughing. Aryan is also laughing with Nishka. Nurse came and told them it's time for discharge. "Okay! I'll get the papers and Aryan..." he is about to tell and Aryan stopped him "yes bro I'll drop them and come for you. You said this a thousand times." He said chuckling. "Okay bro!" Varun said and went out. "Vicky carefully." Anshika shouted as he is about to fall from the bed. Diyaanksha and Devoleena helped him to get out of the bed and "Diya baby I was missing you." He said and kissed her cheek. She felt disgusting and acted out "I too missed you Vicky." She said letting out a fake smile. "Devoleena thank you for being with me every time. You are my best friend." He said and hugged her. "Vicky you are also my best friend." She said and hugged back. Diyaanksha felt jealous at the moment "why the fuck I'm feeling jealous!" she thought. Aryan got the car and he dropped everyone home except Varun, coz he's busy collecting the discharge papers. Aryan came back for Varun.