SHE IS IN COMA NOW

She started her car and is driving on the main road. There is a lorry coming in the opposite direction. The driver is drunk and Nishka met with an accident. Her car got crushed. She is with a major injury on her head and leg. She had a miscarriage because of that accident. People came,took her out of that car, called the cops and took her to the hospital. One of her fans recognized her and the cops called her family members. Media people came for the coverage. Aryan left his promotions and ran to the hospital. Meanwhile Anshika, Varun, Vicky, Devoleena, Alia, Shaanvi and Vaishnnavi are sitting in the hospital.
Aryan rushed into the hospital. He saw everyone there. Nishka was kept in the ICU. Aryan is shocked to see his wife's condition.

After some silence, "Bro! What happened?" he asked Varun. He didn't respond. He listened to him but he was consoling Anshika, as she is 2 months pregnant and she should not take any stress and pain that time. "She met with an accident Aryan. Her head part and right leg are having major injuries. Doctor operated her. Varun paid the bill. She also..." Shaanvi stopped. "Yes Shaanvi. Common! Tell me what happened?" he asked. Shaanvi started crying. "Aryan please don't panic after telling this." Vaishnavi  said. "Okay! But what happened? Will anyone tell me?"

"Aryan she had a miscarriage." She started crying. Aryan fell down by hearing this. Vicky caught him. Aryan cried all his heart out.

Nishka and Aryan got married before a year. Now she is two months pregnant. Meanwhile the doctor came out of the ICU. Aryan immediately stood up and ran towards the doctor. "Doctor how is she now? Is she out of danger?"

"Thank God Aryan you are here! Actually she is in coma now. We are trying our level best." The doctor said and went away. Aryan got shocked. He immediately hugged Vicky and cried a lot.

After a while, the nurse came for the checkup. "Can I go and see her." Aryan asked. "Only one can go inside. No disturbance and no sound." The nurse said and had some checkup and came out. Aryan ran inside. He took a stool and sat beside Nishka. He took her hand and sobbed.