HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH

After one year, one fine morning. "Yeah baby. I love you. I'm missing you and dying to see you." Anshika said to Varun who is leaving to Corsica for his film shooting. "I too miss you anshu. I love you too." He said and kissed her on the cheek. "How many days are going to spend in the shoot?" she asked and "in what countries you are going to shoot? One is Corsica, another is Sri Lanka and?" she asked "so many anshu. I have a really very exhausting schedule." he said sipping his coffee. "Wait I'll get you something" she said and got up. Near their room she fainted. Immediately Varun ran to her "Anshu! Anshu! Get up! Wake up baby!" he said and lifted her and put her on the bed. He immediately called a doctor. She came and did a checkup. "Varun congratulations. Your wife is pregnant." She said. Varun immediately hugged the doctor and "thank you for giving such a great news doctor. Thank you so much" he said. The doctor left. He immediately hugged Anshika and they kissed.
"Aryan take this apple. It's good for you." Nishka said and "coffee?" she asked. "Yes baby. I'm tired of these promotions. But what to do! I am the hero of the film and I should go to promote my film." He said and caught his head. Nishka went to the kitchen and made coffee for both. She brought the coffee mugs and fainted. Aryan got tensed and he really didn't know what to do. He called the doctor. She came and checked Nishka. "Congrats Aryan she's pregnant." The doctor said and went away. Nishka gained conscious. "What happened?" she asked. "Nishka" Aryan said with a poker face and "we are becoming parents." He shouted and they kissed. They got a call from Varun. "Bhai I was about to call you" Aryan said. "I should tell you great news" Varun said with a super happy tone. "Ha Bhai tell." Aryan said. "Anshika is pregnant." He said. "What! Oh my god! Bhabhi is pregnant! Double dhamaka." Aryan shouted. Nishka got very happy with her clogged eyes. "Double dhamaka?" Varun asked and "don't tell me that Nishu is also pregnant." He said. "Yes Bhai. She's." Aryan said with a super happy tone. Varun shouted that loudly. Anshika got happy. She snatched the phone from Varun and "Aryan I want to see Nishka now!" she said. "Then skype Bhabhi." He said and cut the call. Aryan opened skype and the both the couples talked. They informed everyone. Varun left for his shoots while Aryan is promoting his films. After one month, Nishka visited Anshika and Varun wrapped his shoots and came home. While returning Nishka met with an accident.
******FLASHBACK ENDS********