THE WEDDING DATE

"I talked to the priest" Vaishnavi said and "he told the date." She said. "Then that's great. Vicky gets out from that depression when we get married." Varun said. "You're right Varun." Anshika said and "Vaishnav when is the date?" she asked. "9th September" Vaishnavi said. "Omg still a week left." Nishka shouted. "Darling relax we have my boutique. I'll wear my latest bridal collection and girls you too should wear my latest bridal collection." Anshika said. "And for boys?" Aryan asked with a poker face. "Yeah for boys, Varun will see about that." Anshika said and winked. "I'm on it." Varun said. Meanwhile Vicky woke up, came and sat beside Devoleena. She blushed. Varun noticed it and "shall we engage your brother and my sister?" he whispered to Anshika. "Why?" she asked. "See dev she's blushing when Vicky's around her." he whispered. Anshika just saw them and "yes Varun you're right. I can see a blush on her face and also Vicky is happy with her." she said softly. "What are you talking?" Aryan asked Varun. "We are talking about Vicky and dev's engagement." Varun said softly. "What?" Aryan almost shouted as Varun closed Aryan's mouth with his hand. "Don't shout Bhai." He said and "I think this is the best way to get Vicky out of his depression. I'll talk to dev." He said and "dev, just come with me." He said turning to Devoleena. She got up and they both went into the back balcony.