THE MADNESS STARTS

Next day the pheras started. 1st day is haldi (turmeric paste). They enjoyed a lot. Vicky and Devoleena danced a lot. They rubbed haldi all over Varun's face. Actually Aryan poured the haldi on Varun's head. Everyone laughed their heart out. Vicky and Devoleena did all the works. Next day is Mehndi (henna). Girls enjoyed to the fullest as boys pranked the girls every time. Vicky and Devoleena had their time. It is sangeet in the evening. Anshika wore a pink and cream color sequin lehenga, a cream color sequin blouse and a netted dupatta. She kept her style gorgeous. She left her hair with curls at the end and set her hair to a side. Nishka wore a royal blue lehenga with golden work on the borders, a royal blue crop top with golden work on the sleeves and waist. She braided her hair to a side and wore a simple makeup. Devoleena was really looking gorgeous on that day which made Vicky fall for her. She wore a peach color lehenga, with navy blue work on it. And a full sleeved crop top. Vicky came to Devoleena. "Shall we dance miss?" he asked. "Of course Mr. I will she said and danced with him. It was a ball dance. The groom, Varun, the bride Anshika set some serious relationship goals. Aryan and Nishka looked cute together. After the main persons, everyone looked at Vicky and Devoleena. They looked adorable. After they danced, Vicky asked "Devoleena after that Diyaanksha, actually I thought that she's love of my life. But she ditched me. She dumped me. I trust you totally and completely. Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes" she nodded her head with her eyes clogged up. They hugged each other and everyone clapped. Diyaanksha got to hear this news and messaged Nishka. As she is enjoying the party, she kept her phone in the dressing room. After the party, Aryan and Nishka were spending some time together in the resort's lawn. She checked the messages and saw Diyaanksha's message and "Aryan, that bitch messaged me." She said. "What the message says?" he asked. "It says that 'you may be are happy with Devoleena and Vicky's relationship. But trust me; I still love him from the bottom of my heart. Tell Vicky not to marry Devoleena. Please I love him.' I think she's really feeling that from bottom of her heart Aryan." she said. "All drama" he said. "That audio message clearly says that it's a drama and those tears are not real baby. Even a dubbing artist can do this easily. She is planning something. You and Vicky don't fall into that trap again. She is very dangerous. She is emotionally trapping you again." He warned her. "But how did she know about this?" she asked. "Don't think about that. She knew it. That is what matters. Now you both should be careful of her. Give me your phone." He said. Nishka gave her phone to Aryan. Diyaanksha again messaged. The message says 'hi Nishka. Shall we go out after your sister's wedding? I'm dying to meet you.' Immediately Aryan messaged her. 'Don't even think about seeing me. If not that will be the last day of your life. Don't again disturb me' he sent. She messaged okay and he blocked her. Nishka started crying. He circled his hand on her shoulder and grabbed her near him. He consoled her. Anshika and Varun were seeing that. They stood near the door of the lawn. She calmed down after sometime. Next day morning, it was the D-day. The big day and the most important day in Varun and Anshika's life. It is their wedding day. Anshika got ready in a red and white lehenga, a red and white blouse and a red and white dupatta, with a red veil. She looked absolutely stunning. Varun wore a gold color suit and with a gold turban. He looked so handsome. Finally they became Mr. and Mrs. Everyone is really very happy. Everyone talked about Aryan and Nishka's wedding. After this, they gave a reception. They danced and danced till they got tired. Diyaanksha didn't message forever. Aryan and Nishka is a happy couple now. They went to abroad trips, dinner dates and enjoyed a lot.