THE FASHION SHOW

Next day, the girls got ready and looked beautiful, as if they are attending a prom party. Nishka wore white and black gown, with heavy earrings and a bracelet. She did a side fishtail braid and wore high heels. Anshika wore a pink white gown, with a neck piece and loose curled hair and wore wedges. Alia wore a yellow sliver jumpsuit and she kept her style minimalistic. They started to go to the show and after they reached their destination, Nishka and Anshika rushed to the back stage and Alia parked the car and she too rushed to the back stage. Vaishnavi is giving instructions to the models, as Shaanvi is talking to Devoleena. Anshika saw Devoleena "what is devo doing here?" she thought and whispered to Nishka. "I don't know" Nishka said and giggled. Alia came and saw Devoleena talking to Shaanvi and got excited. "Hi Shaanvi!" Anshika greeted her with a hug. "OMG! Devoleena! Whatsup?" Anshika asked and greeted her with a hug. "Hi." Devoleena said "Devoleena I'm Anshika. Varun's diehard fan!" she said. "I know. Shaanvi told me." Devoleena said. Anshika glared at Shaanvi and whispered "why did you tell? I used to tell her Na!" she said and went inside to meet Vaishnavi. Nishka and Alia too greeted Devoleena and Shaanvi and went inside.

"Where is Aryan? Where is Aryan?" Nishka was constantly chewing Alia's ear. "You asked me hundred and one times. How will I know where is Aryan? I'm also searching for him." Alia said. "Hi Vaishnavi didi. I'm searching for my hero. Where is he?" Nishka asked. "He came." Vaishnavi said showing Aryan. Nishka's heart skipped a beat when she saw Aryan. She is just staring at him. Aryan noticed and came to her. "Hello Nishka. I'm a big fan of yours. Your songs are really awesome. I really wish to make a song with you." He said like a fanboy and "may I have an autograph and a selfie with you" he asked. Nishka listened to all those and she thought that she is dreaming. "Hello Nishka! Are you here?" Aryan shook her. "Yes Aryan. I'm here." Nishka said and she started pretending that she is normal. Aryan took an autograph and a selfie with Nishka. He went away to get ready. Nishka took Alia to rest room and the girls both screamed really loud. "OMG! OMG! Aryan is my fan! OMG! This is an epic in the history of Nishka. OMG! He's so cute! I love him! He's so hot!" Nishka screamed at the top of her voice. Alia calmed her and the girls came out. They went to Aryan and Nishka started. "Hey Aryan!" she greeted. "Hey. Sit!" he offered her a chair and "coffee?" he asked. "Cold coffee." She said winking. Aryan immediately ordered a cold coffee for both of them. Alia is with Shaanvi. She is helping her with the schedule. Cold coffee came and they started sipping. "Aryan I Love You." Nishka said softly. Aryan didn't listen. "What?" he asked. "Nothing. Coffee is good." She said. "Yeah it's good and what is your next album? I'm eagerly waiting for that." He asked. "I'm writing songs and yeah I'll release it soon and will you be a part of it? Please?" she pouted. Aryan adored her that moment. "Of course Nishka. I'll love to be a part of it." He said. "Thank you and I want to say something" she said and Aryan was about to speak, Anshika ran out crying loud. "Hey that's my sister Anshika." Nishka said and got up. Aryan kept staring at them. She ran towards her and asked "what happened?" "They are making fun of me and treating me as a servant." She shouted and cried and "they do not believe me that I'm Varun's fan and they are making fun of that point too." She said and kept her hands to her face and started crying. Meanwhile Varun came and sighed Nishka to go a side. She smiled and went a side. Aryan ran to Nishka and was seeing.