Chapter Ten

She opened her eyes and sat up on bed. She yawned and got up from bed then walked towards window and moved away the curtains to let the light come in. She looked outside and smiled. Then she moved away and walked into restroom to get fresh. After getting ready she walked out and get inside the car.

'Lets go.' Mahia said to driver who looked at her confused thought car mirror.

'Ma'am Adam sir is still not here.' Driver said and she looked at him. She knew he is here and she don't want to face him. She decided to ignored him as this will best for her.

'He is not coming. Now drive the car.' Mahia said to driver and Driver nodded his head in yes. Driver started the car and she leaned her head on seat when car's door opened and he was standing there. She looked at him and her heart skip the beat because he was looking as hot as sin. He took in deep breath and sat inside the car and looked at her.

'Why you are going half an hour early today. You didn't tell me about it otherwise I would not be late.' Adam said calmly as if nothing happen between them last night and he literally didn't get angry on her and he didn't even say sorry to her. She thought looking at him while she have totally forgottten that she had done way more to him then he did to her without even saying a sorry. He smiled and signed the driver to drive wheras his behaviour make her blood boiled.

'Get out.' Mahia said angrily and he snapped his head towards her.

'What do you mean?' Adam asked and looked at her whereas she rolled her eyes.

'I said Get out from my car. I don't want to go with you. I hate you and would never want to see your face again.' Mahia said angrily and he clenched his fist while controlling his anger.

'Then I hope you never have to see my face again.' Adam said then quickly opened the door and stepped out while banging the door and walked away without looking back. She was hurt but she ignored the pain and signed the driver to start the car and he started the act wheras she start looking outside and there was silent in car for rest of journey. Car stopped and she come back in her senses. She looked around and she have been reached on her shot side. She opened the car and start walking inside. She stopped at entrance whereas the Lucky (fashion designer) of her new assissgement welcomed her and she looked around to looked for him but he was no where in sight. She sighed and walked in with him and get into room to get ready for her fashion show where she will be head model. She sat down in front of mirror while they start getting her ready. After two hours she was ready and she looked at her waist watch but he was still not there. At the same moment one of worker walked in.

'Ma'am fashion is started. They are calling you.' He asked and she nodded her head in yes. He looked at her and turned over to walked out when she speak up.

'Is Adam here?' She asked and worker looked at her.

'No Ma'am, he is still not here.' Worker said and walked out.

'Why he is not here yet. It's been two hour already.' Mahia thought worried and took our her phoned and called him. The bell was ringing but no body picked it up. She sighed and start pacing in the room while keep trying to call him but nothing. She was calling him when someone knocked on the door and Lucky entered.

'Come on Mahia we are getting late.Its your turn.' He said and Mahia looked at him then nodded her head in yes. She straight her dress then walked our while following him. She reached at back stage where she will be next in line to go. She was waiting when her phone start ringing where it say 'Unknown number' in top. She picked up the phone and put it on her ear.

'Hello.' She said carelessly

'Miss Mahia don't you want to know about your so called bodyguard.' Person on other line said and that got her full attention.