Chapter Thirty Seven

On phone ringing sound Mahia groaned in her sleep then slightly move while phone was kept ringing when she lazily without opening her eyes tried to find her phone. After some struggle she find her a phone then turn it on and put it on her ear.

'Salam.' Mahia said sleepily

'Raina, it's me Harris. Adam got missing.' Harris said worried and Mahia eyes flew open and she sat up on the bed.

'What? How?' Mahia asked panicked

'We have come on picnic because it was Sunday but now I couldn't find him anywhere.' Harris said and she got out from the bed.

'Okay, I am coming. Send me address where you are?' Mahia said then cut off the phone then ran into restroom changed and wash her face then ran outside. She sat down in her car and speed away the car. Within half an hour she stopped in front of park then stepped out of car and ran inside. She reach on their Picnic spot and saw all the kids and Harris worried standing there.

'What happen? Have you find him?' Mahia asked as soon she reached their and they looked at her while Harris nodded his head in no.

'We all were playing but then we don't where he went.' Zain said and all kids nodded in agreement.

'Lets go and try again to find him again. You all kids go and sat down in Harris's car and we will find him and I will call for police as well.' Mahia asked while all kids nodded their head and Harris took all of them towards his car while she took out her phone and call the police. Harris came back and they start finding him togerther. After trying to find more then half an hour but they still hadn't found him and they were tired as well.

'How on earth you could be so careless?' Mahia asked angrily and he look up at her.

'These kids were your responsibility. If you can't fulfil it then you should not have come
with them here.'  screamed again angrily

'I am sorry.' Harris said guilty because he even admitted that it was actually his mistake and Mahia calm herself down.

'I am sorry, I should not have scream on it.' Mahia said and he look  at her when at a same moment police came. They walk towards them and asked about what happen? They told them about Adam as well Harris show his picture from his phone. They nodded and all start finding him.

Mahia loudly sighed and Harris look at her tired and worried face. It  was now getting dark as well but they still were unable to trace him. It had been six hours since they were trying to find him. She stood then bend down and put her hand on her knee tiredly while worried went though her hand in her hair and sighed.

'I can't lose him again Harris, I just can't.please find him.' Mahia said helplessly and Harris look at her while she stood back up then start crying. Harris look at her then move, and stood in front of her.

'relax we will be able to find him.' Harris said encouraging her and put hand on her shoulder as a insurance

'Harris I can't lose him again. I won't be able to live with it.' Mahia said while crying and he was worried looking at her. He was about to say something when police man cut him off.

'We have find him.' One of police man said and they look up at him.

'Really.' Mahia said while getting happy and police man nodded his head in yes and she quickly walk towards him.

'Where is he?' Mahia asked from police man and they start walking while Harris followed them behind.

'We have found him in the last connor of park unconscious because of playing too much.' Police man explained and they nodded their head in yes. They reached on main entrance and there was ambulance standing which had Adam inside.