Chapter Fifty Two

'God I can't believe. we can't call or connect Kareem Omer for investigation. All because he have power and money...so frustrating.' Adam said annoyed while throwing away the file and Rhain also nodded his head sadly.

'But whatever I will still get him. I will find the murderer of that women under any circumstances.' Adam said and annoyed sighed when another police officer walked inside amd they both looked up at him.

'Adam, Sir is calling you.' Officer said and Adam nodded his head in yes and they both walked out. Adam walked inside his boss's office.

'Yes Sir.' Adam said and his boss looked up at him.

'What's the progress of Mrs Anna murder case?' Mr Aslan asked

'Nothing much. I went for investigation with Kareem Omer but gain nothing. He did not cooperate and I also was thinking to ask for his arrest warrant from you. I need your permission.' Adam said and Mr Aslan sighed.

'I can't give order for his arrest warrant. He is really powerful and on top we have no proof against him yet.' Mr Aslan said and Adam nodded his head in understanding

'And I call you here tell you about that women daughter, Leila. What about her now?' Mr Aslan asked and Adam confused stared at him

'What do you mean Sir? I did not get it.' Adam asked puzzled and Mr Aslan sighed

'She have no where to go now. She is really young. I don't know what to do with her. The world is not a save place. I am thinking of talking to Kareem Omer about it.' Mr Aslan asked and Adam was looking at him.

'Good idea but Kareem Omer is not her real father. So I don't think they will accept her.' Adam said and his boss nodded head in agreement.

'I know. That is way I did not go there yet.' Mr Aslan answered

'Sir, give me some time I will try to find information about her real father.' Adam said and his boss nodded his head again in yes

'Okay. I trust you on this thing.' Mr Aslan said and Adam smiled while nodded his head in yes

'But where she is living right now?' Adam asked next.

'She is living in one of women shelter 'Shine' right now. There is no where else for her to go. She is only nineteen.' Mr Aslan answered and Adam nodded his head in yes then turned over and walked out. As soon he was out from the door, his partner Rhain ran towards him.

'I find out about victim's first husband and that young girl's real father.' Rhain said and Adam looked at him then surprised nodded his head in yes then started smiling.

'Good work. Then come on and tell me everything.' Adam said then got hold of him and they both started walking while Rhain started talking.
.
.
.
Adam looked up at the women shelter house then loudly sighed and slowly started walking. He stopped in front of the door then nervously sighed. He closed his eyes then opened them back then walked inside. He walked toward the owner of shelter who was sitting in the small room on the chair while looking very carefully on the file which was laying on the table. She was in mid of her forties but still really beautiful women. Adam walked then stopped in front of women. He coughed to caught her attention and he successfully gained it. Women looked up at him then stood up while Adam showed her his police badge.

'I am here to meet Amira.' Adam asked and women smiled slowly standing up then nodded her head in yes. She told him the directors of her room while he nodded his head in yes then walked out. He started walking towards her room and after ten minutes of walking he reached on her door. He sighed then slowly knocked on the door and after few seconds door was opened. Leila looked at young man standing in front of him whom she had seen before once on the day of her mother murdered. So she knew he was police detective.