Epilogue

~Five Years Later~ |Location Scotland|
Adam came out from the restroom while rubbing his hair. He put away the towel then slowly walked towards the bed. He stopped in front of her and smilingly looked at her sleeping figure. He sighed then sat down while smiling.

'Mahia....its morning.' Adam called out to her lovingly and she slightly moved away in her sleep.

'Mahia.......' Adam called to her again while moving away hair from her face and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at her husband.

'Why you are looking so sexy in the morning? Are you planing to kill me?' Mahia said in sleepy voice while he laughed. A breathtaking laugh while she loved the most in this world.

'Get up. We are getting late.' Adam said and she kept looking at him while nodded her head.

'I am suddenly really hungry after seeing you.' Mahia said double meaning thing while getting up and Adam shook away his head on his bold Mahia who can never change.

'You can never change.' Adam whispered said

'You want me to change?' Mahia asked back and he shook away his head within less a second while Mahia started smiling.

'Now come on get up. I will go and woke everyone else up.' Adam said and stood up while she also nodded her head and got up. She went inside the restroom while he walked out from the room. After getting ready Mahia came out from the room and started walking. She opened the sitting room door where so many loads noises were coming. As soon she looked at front, a beautiful sight was in front of her which she was used to every Saturday morning. Adam was lying in middle of room on the carpet while their four daughters were playing with him. Maria and Sarah- Twin, Five year old, totally opposite of each other. Then Aroos Three years old, and lastly Dunia One year old. He was playing with them while making them laugh and also laughing with them. His grandmother was sitting on the sofa while happily looking at them. She looked up and her gaze met with Mahia and they smiled to each other. Mahia walked and sat down next to her while greeting her. They sat still while looking at them for some time then Mahia stood up and walked out. She went inside the kitchen and started making the breakfast. She had improved a lot as a cook now but still not better cook them Adam. Adam cook every other day excepts on weekends. She made the food while could hear them laughing and talking. She loved the most when her husband and kids playing together while enjoying themselves. After about an hour she was all done with the food. She went back into the sitting room and called out to them. Within a second they all ran towards the dinner table and sat down.

'Let's see what is made today?' Adam said while sitting down

'I hope it will be eatable.' Maria commented in her small voice and everyone else started laughing. Well her husband used to make fun of her cooking but now her daughters as well.

'100% agree.' Adam added and Mahia glared at him.

'Adam......' Mahia called out to her childishly and everyone started laughing.

'Mummy make good food.......' Aroos said in her defend and Mahia proudly looked at her daughter who spoke up again

'......compare to before.' Aroos added and everyone started laughing and Mahia frowned. Dunia sitting in Adam's lap also started laughing.

'Even Dunia agree with us.' Adam said and Mahia glared at him.

'You are all such horrible family.' Mahia added and they all laughed even more

'But you love us?' Adam said and she looked at him and nodded her head then started smiling while others as well.

'And we love you too Mommy.' Their daughters screamed said and she smiled and then they all started eating with a big smile on their faces. They all ate the food in happy atmosphere and then came back to sitting room.