Chapter Eleven

She opened his apartment door and entered. She was here after finishing her work. Adam had been back from hospital but still was on bed rest.  She entered into his room and he looked at her while he was holding small kitten in his hand.

'Hello.' Mahia said while entering and smiled to him.

'Why you are here?' Adam asked and her smile disappeared.

'What do you mean why I am here? I have bring food for you?' Mahia said in her defend while showing him packet in her hands.

'Thanks but it is really night and you are not meant to come here alone.' Adam said while they were looking at each other.

'But why?' Mahia asked confused and he sighed.

'Because I live here alone, and on top I am man and you are woman.' Adam said

'So?' Mahia asked still confused.

'Seriously are you really that dumb? How more openly I can say that thing to you.' Adam said and sighed while he get hold of water bottle from his side table while she was looking at him when something clicked in her Mind and her eyes widen.

'Are you saying that something wrong could have happen between us....you know..' Mahia asked surprised and he looked at her.

'Why you are so surprised. Allah said a third person between one man and a woman is devil when they are alone.' Adam said and she was just staring at him.

'But I know you will not do something wrong with me. I trust you.' Mahia said still surprised.

'And may I asked why you trust me. I am not your friend or husband?'  Adam asked

'Yeah but you will be.' She muttered to herself.

'Did you say something?' Adam asked and she come back in her senses.

'No, Nothing but I just trust you.' Mahia said and Adam looked up at her.

'But still You should go home now.' Adam said and she sighed

'Okay let's have food.' Mahia said while ignoring him and start taking out food from packet  while he looked at her.

'Mahia I am saying......' Adam tried to say but she cut him off.

'Boss not Mahia.' She said while looking dead towards him while daring him to disagree with her. He really don't get her once she was fine him calling her Mahia and next she was all angry and bossy to him but he stayed quite.

'It will be better if you will go from here Boss.' Adam said while putting pressure on word Boss and she looked at him while he start playing to kitten in his lap while totally ignoring her and she start feeling angry.

'Adam, I am boss here and I am the only one who will give orders not you.' She said while controlling her anger while  put food in front him and sat down on sofa next to his bed while she start eating food and he stared at her. He don't get it why she is having food with him here while leaving his high class party. But he looked at her then get back and start touching and playing with with kitten. She looked at him and while find him playing with kitten again she clenched her fist.

'Adam eat the food.' She order and he looked up at her.

'Actually give me that damn kitten.' She said and get hold of kitten from his hands and walked out. And Leave the kitten in sitting room then get back inside.