Chapter Eighteen

After taking off her bridal dress and makeup, she picked up the things from the floor because she can't tell everyone in morning that she did all this. Then she walked and sat down on the bed while leaned her head on bed while crying. She was sitting when her phone start ringing. She ignored because she don't felt like talking to anyone. The phone stopped ringing and she sighed but then again phone start ringing. She sighed then picked up the phone.

'Hello.' She said annoyed

'Salam.' He said on other line and she quickly sat up on the bed while her heart start beating fast and she cursed herself for feeling like this even he left her.

'Adam.' She whispered his name

'Yes, you are not gone ask 'have reached their safely or not?' Adam asked

'If you had called then you must have reached their safely and happily.' Mahia said while showing everything was normal.

'Yeah but still what if I hadn't call you then?' He asked and she stay quite. Because then you must be too busy with her.' She thought bitterly

'Adam why you call me?' She asked while tears again had start building in her eyes.

'Ya Allah, still angry with me that I left you.' Adam asked and she stay quite.

'Why you are calling me even she is there?' Mahia asked coldly and he was confused

'Who is here?' Adam asked

'The girl for who you left me.' Mahia said and she heard his laugh.

'Why would she will stay with me and talk to me. She is not my wife but you are.' Adam said and Mahia just stay quite while he was smiling.

'But you wanted her to be your wife.' Mahia said coldly and his smile disappeared.

'What do you mean?' Adam asked while sitting carefully on the bed.

'I know everything Adam. That she is your cousin and she was your ex finance and maybe First Love as well.' Mahia said coldly and then there was silence on the line.

'You know I loved Vi a lot. He was first man in my life and I fell in love with him. So when he left me I thought everything is finished. I was obsessed with him so I thought there is nothing left in me. So I used to though that something is wrong with me. So I start using man as well. I start having one night stand, boyfriends . For three years I had feeling for him, fighting my feeling for him but then you entered. You entered and everything changes. I loved Vi after knowing him but I fell for you without even knowing anything about you. I fell with his good qualities but I fell with your bad qualities as well. You replaced him in my life. You took his places and you know what you deserve it because You are better then him. So trust me Adam I will actually be finished if you will leave me.' Mahia said and then there was silence.

'Adam are you not going to say anything.' Mahia asked after a while while tears were flowing from her eyes but he stay silent.

'You know what? Adam go to hell, I don't care you go and be with her forever if you have nothing to say to me, I am always behind you like I have no self respect so you are taking me lightly.' Mahia screamed angrily then cut the phone without listening to him then angrily got up and get on the bed then lay down and start crying.

She slowly opened her eyes and his face came in her view. She looked at him then smiled while he smile back to her.

'I am still dreaming, I though I am awake.' She mutter to herself confused while she heard his laugh and she quickly sat up on the bed.