Chapter Twenty Six

Mahia was sitting while looking out of the window and teacher was giving out the lecture. The cloud were so clear and there was lawn right in front of her eyes. Where her crystal ball could have gone?' She thought and then sighed. That was her first lecture but she was too worried for crystal ball which she has lost then anything else at a moment. She was looking out of window when the door opened and someone entered but she didn't bother to look. Then after few second she felt someone had sat down next to her and she looked at the person. It was same guy.

'You? Where are hell was you?' Mahia screamed loudly and he looked at her then smiled while she looked around and people were curiously looking at her and she confused looked around then back to him.

'So you was looking for me.' He asked while smirking and Mahia just started at him.

'I have lost my something yesterday when we bump into each other and by any chances have you found it.' Mahia said and he looked at him then he opened his bag's zip and took out  then put crystal ball on the table.

'Thank god, you had it.' Mahia said then quickly picked it up and looked at it and smiled. He looked at her and her smile, that was first time she was smiling since yesterday. she was pretty anyway but with smile she was breath taking.

'I am Harris, in case you want to ask.' Harris said smiling and Mahia looked at him

'I am Ma...Raina.' Mahia said and he nodded his head while Mahia opened her bag and put crystal ball in her bag.

'Did that crystal ball matter to you a lot?' Harris asked and she looked at him then nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah, I am very grateful to you for returning that crystal ball back to me.' Mahia said then looked away and start listening to the lecture while he was looking at her face which was so worried few minutes but now there was only relief on it.

After finishing of lecture she walked out and start walking towards canteen. She walked in canteen then walked and sat down in the Connor and took out the book and opened it, and there his smiling face came in her view. Their wedding picture where they were standing and she was overly smiling and he was looking at her smiling. She remember there photoshoot.

Flash back:

While people were busy eating the food when they did their photoshoot. They entered in the room which has camera man and was simply decorated for photoshoot.

'Welcome.' Camera man Tamish said and Mahia happily nodded and walked in.

'Are you happy?' Tamish asked and Mahia quickly nodded her head in yes

'Yeah, a lot.' Mahia said and link her arms with him and Adam looked at her while Tamish smiled to them.

'Sweet, love marriage.' Tamish asked and set up his camera.

'Yes mine is, not his.' Mahia said and Tamish smiled while they looked at Adam who was just standing with blank face.

'See look at his calm face, I hate his stupid calm face.' Mahia said while they both start laughing and Adam looked at her.

'His bad luck, you are really beautiful. I bet if we would have meet before it would have been us marrying now.' Tamish said then wick to her teasingly while Mahia start laughing and Adam looked between them.

'Really, thanks. I bet the same, you should have come before, at least I don't have to marry that stone face man standing next to me.' Mahia flirted back with same tease and they start laughing while Adam glared at her.