four

luke woke calum up the next day, only for the boy to be extremely grumpy.

'me no want bek'fast daddy!' calum screamed, only for his eyes to widen as he realized what he had just done.

'one more outburst like that and its isolation' luke said gently, he knew how much his baby hated isolation.

calum had tears in his eyes. he didnt mean to be bad. he was just tired. and he certainly didnt want to be in isolation.

'daddy me no like i'olation!' calum shouted, making his daddy even more angry.

'calum im warning you. just eat your breakfast'

'me no want bek'fast!'

luke pounded his fist against the table and stood up, walking over to his baby in the process.

'calum thomas, i have told you multiple times to eat breakfast and not whine or yell but you still disobeyed. can you tell me what happens when babyboys disobey?' luke said as the two walked up the stairs, calum resting on lukes hip.

'bad boys g-get punished' calum whispered, clenching his eyes shut as he entered an all too familiar room. isolation.

'now before daddy leaves you to think about what youve done, youre going to have fifteen spanks' luke said, leaning the small boy over his knee.

luke brought his hand down to the boys hips, tugging down the boys panties and rubbing his hand over the boys little bum.

'count 'em out babe' luke said, bringing his hand down onto the boys bum. calum yelped out, tears already falling down his face.

'o-one ow!' calum cried, now sobbing. he hated spankings just as much as he hated isolation.

'da-daddy please stop. me no - ow - t-two' calum sobbed out, his bum feeling as though it were on fire.

luke felt bad and gave the boy a break. it wasnt that luke was hitting the boy hard, calum just hated being spanked.

'how about i bring it back down to five but give you a few extra minutes in the room' luke negotiated, hoping the boy would calm down.

somewhere between the sobs, calum nodded as he quickly received his punishment before falling into his daddys arms.

'i is sowwy daddy. me no be bad no more' calum wailed, hugging his daddy tightly. luke rubbed the boys back, whispering soft words into the boys ear.

'i know your sorry bug, you only have to stay in here for fifteen minutes' luke said, standing up and walking to the door.

'pwease stay daddy' calum begged, but luke shook his head.

'ill be back soon babe then we can go to a park if you want'

'otay daddy'

vote - comment - share