twenty - five

italics in this chapter will be flashbacks

-

ashton looked down at the boy in his arms who was now asleep. he felt little. ashton didnt know what to do. he couldnt handle three littles. there was no way. and besides, luke had a little to care for. calum wasnt ashtons little.

ashton laid the boy down on the bed and walked away, the boys small voice stuck in his head. he didnt understand what was going on and to be honest, he didnt want to. he decided to just watch tv to get his mind off things.

-

ashton woke up to someone shaking him. he opened his eyes, sitting up quickly. calum was in front of him, a sleepy pout on his face.

'daddy cwying!' calum exclaimed. ashton stood up and picked up the boy, walking to his room.

ashton could hear lukes muffled cries through the door. he set the boy down and opened the door, sighing at the boy. luke was rolled up in the blankets, his body shaking with sobs.

'lukey, come out love' ashton said, sitting on the end of the bed. luke stopped moving and he slowly crawled out of the blankets. he looked at ashton with a tired look and threw himself into his arms.

'baby, whats wrong?' ashton asked.

'you leave me!' luke said, clinging to ashton. the older boy could hear the childish tone in lukes voice. luke wiped his eyes, and curled up in ashtons lap.

'did you slip?' ashton asked luke, who now had is thumb in his mouth. the blonde nodded and closed his eyes.

calum was watching from the door, his eyes wide. he came from his headspace and ran over to luke, who was falling asleep.

'w-why did he s-slip?' calum asked, concerned. ashton looked up, shrugging.

'has he slipped before?' ashton asked. calum fell silent, ignoring ashton for a few minutes.

'he, um, yea'

ashton looked at calum with wide eyes and then down at the sleeping boy in his arms.

'why?' ashton asked, smiling at the boy in his arms. he was adorable when he slept.

'he-he was a little at some point. my little, to be exact' calum said, smiling at the fond memory. ashtons face lit up.

'tell me more'

-

luke squealed, running around the house. calum watched from his seat on the couch, video taping the whole thing.

'lukey dinosaur! rawr!' luke exclaimed loudly. calum laughed, putting his phone down and scooping the boy into his arms.

'well, i think its the big bad dinosaurs nap time. c'mon' calum said, standing from the couch. luke rested his head on calums shoulder, his legs wrapped around his torso.

'daddy, i wear green onesie, like dinosaur!' luke said, clapping his hands when calum pulled it out. the brunnette quickly dressed luke before laying him in his crib and giving him his dummy.

'goodnight, love bug'

'goodnight daddy'

-

'c-cal im sorry. i-i-i was l-little' luke cried, looking at the huge mess he had made. calum shook his head, beginning to pick everything up.

'no. ill do it. it was my mess' luke got on his hands and knees and started picking his toys up.

luke started crying when he got to the kitchen, where he had dumped syrup all over the floor. he screamed and kicked a chair, frustration flowing through his body. why was he such a bad little? why was calum even with him?

luke cried so loud he didnt notice calum in the room until he wrapped his arms around the blonde, whispering comforting words into his ear.

'baby, its alright. you were little and you couldnt control it' luke simply shook his head.

'i-i could have but i fucking didnt. i never want to be little again!' he yelled, clinging to calum.

'love, you dont mean that' calum whispered, his heart nearly dropping. the whole reason they had even begun ageplay was for luke. luke looked at him with sleepy, wet eyes.

'i do, cal. im sorry'

-

unedited

a few little flashbacks into luke past. next chapter i might let you in on a few secrets OoO

also, there will be a sequel as i received a few 'fUCK YEA's from you guys. so yea, theres that coming next year.

little self promo im sorry. i have a few new blurbs for upcoming stories up and if at least three of you looked at them id be happy.

vote - comment - share